Chapter 2

Her legs moved as fast as they could and her arms moved with her legs in sync as though this would somehow speed up the pace she's been going at. She didn't want to run in a uniform such as this one.

Although the male uniforms looked comfortable, it was completely the opposite of that; quite disheartening. The arms of the blazer were restricting and the white shirt stuck to her skin more than it should on a boy, making it hard to hide her breasts. She was absolutely thankful and not at all jealous of those voluptuous women who found comfort by exposing half of their perfect body. But she knew how the dresses felt like and she was glad she chose the other uniform.

She was late.

For the first club meeting too. God, she was almost afraid that those boys would eat her alive. They seemed nice the first time she talked, well gestured, to them and she was enthusiastic to find out that almost all rich people and students were forced to learn more than one language with the bonus of sign language.

Where? Where? Where?

She pulled on her sleeves nervously, for the first time a little bit intimidated by the school's size and countless rooms. She could remember the place of that music room she visited the previous day and before she knew it, her feet were carrying her to that room while she silently prayed the dark-haired boy didn't murder her with a mere gaze for bothering him again.

She took a deep, painful and most likely the last breath before boldly opening one of the double doors. Because opening both doors was too dramatic for her and it incited huge red warning signals in her mind.

She quickly trotted to the lone male standing there, seeming to entertain some females while simultaneously keeping an eye on the other Hosts. His posture seemed relaxed but his smile was stiff and maybe she imagined it but he almost scowled when one of the girls moved closer to the point she was almost touching him.

If it weren't for the talkative girl she sat close to at lunch, she would've never understood what a Host Club could do to people; good or bad.

The moment she reached where he stood, the girls diverted their eyes from the tall male to the shorter one and blushed at the extra good looks gracing them with their presence. She completely ignored them and focused as Kyoya still hadn't noticed her. She tugged on his sleeve shyly and stood resolute as he turned to face her.

Yeah, she wanted to snort, resolute.

She did multiple gestures. She was almost sure that he practically lost her in the middle.

"Well, hello again Arashi-san," Kyoya greeted her with a small smile as though he had just watched an amusing miming show.

Hello, she signalled weakly after heaving a sigh.

"Kyoya!" a tall blonde male called as he walked towards them.

Arashi noticed that some of the girls that were surrounding Kyoya had their faces as red as strawberries at the prince-like features the blonde had and Arashi could also swear she saw Kyoya's eye twitch at the sound of the slightly high-pitched voice.

"Is this fellow schoolmate a friend of yours?" the blonde asked, sliding an arm over Kyoya's shoulder.

She tugged on his sleeve again. She did not have time for this.

Art room?

"It's directly beneath us," Kyoya replied, pushing the frames up his nose bridge.

Just as she turned around, ready to leave and be scolded by her senpai. She felt arms wrap around her and twirl her around until she got dizzy and the arms had to hold her almost lifeless body.

The blonde's deep blue eyes were sparkling with a glint Arashi was sure didn't include her safety.

He hummed as he inspected her face.

"Small nose, red lips, a beautiful blue eye and the other one covered giving a mysterious air, flawless skin-"

Flawless skin her ass.

Arashi wanted to desperately claw at his arms. His touch burned and the feeling of his fingers wrapped around her arms freaked her out. Her chest rose more erratically and she was sure fear was clouding her eye. Her heart pounding in her ears made her hear everything less clearly and made it sound like absolute gibberish to her. Her vision blurred and she instantly knew she was crying. Her throat hurt with the whines that wanted release.

The grip loosened as another pair of arms wrapped themselves around her midriff, took her away and retreated.

She wiped her eye quickly and scanned the people surrounding her.

The blonde with the deep blue eyes looked concerned and curious but regret also lurked in those orbs of his. Kyoya stood there, pushing his glasses up his nose bridge as though to hide something. Another tall dark-haired boy stood near her and she instantly assumed he was the one who pulled her away.

She took a deep breath, glad to see that her little episode didn't grab much attention from the girls and the other Hosts.

Right before a short blonde that arrived at the scene spoke, Arashi bowed so low her legs and back ached before turning around and leaving the room. She wasn't even sure she wanted to go to the art room anymore.

Her hand came and covered her flushed cheek in embarrassment. How lovely, she almost had a panic attack and cried just by being held.

She needed more pills.