Chapter 12

A/N: Eid Mubarak!

|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|

Kaoru came back and lightly tossed it for it to be in front of her sitting position.

His hair was lifted by the lightest of winds and his pale skin was terribly flushed from the heat. He was shirtless and a thin sheen of sweat was visible. Exhaustion oozed out of him and occasional yawns escaped him while he sat beside her.

She bowed her head in gratitude and felt his hand lightly pat her head. For a moment, she felt everyone treated her like a dog. Patting and ruffling her hair was what she'd do with her mother's pup whenever she visited.

"So, Ara-" He yawned. "What's your dream?"

The silver-haired lass blinked at the random question. Last night?

"No, silly." Another yawn. "I meant, like, what's your dream job or what do you want to do when you grow up?"

A photographer or maybe even an architect. I really don't think about it much since I'm forced to take over my family's business.

"Well, I want you to think about it and make up your mind," he said, a strange serious yet longing expression on his face. "I'd like you to be your own individual. Your own dreams, beliefs, likes and dislikes. Not what anybody else forced upon you. Do something I failed to do."

He whispered the last sentence with a small smile but she still heard it.

She didn't reply. She couldn't. Inazuma had tried to get her to be interested in architecture and photography but her depression and constant panic attack drained her mentally as well as emotionally. She was just starting to get better by joining the Photograghy Club. It's different when someone you didn't know that well told you to do the same thing though. She started thinking stuff like Am I that obvious? or Is something wrong with me? and her ability to overthink literally everything didn't fail to surprise her with out of the world ideas.

"Hey," Kaoru said and saved her from the chain of thoughts. "I want to see the pictures you took of Mori-senpai and Honey-senpai."

She nodded slowly and quickly slipped on her sandals so she could retrieve her camera from Kyoya.

Kaoru had to wait many more seconds until Arashi finally sat beside him with an apologetic smile, showing off her left dimple. Cute.

I'm so sorry. Some girls wanted to see the pictures I'd taken of senpai as well.

She leant against him so she could show him.

They were really good from perfect angles. The pictures showed all of their upperclassmen's features, showing off the handsomeness they'd inherited from their family. Details of the water while it splashed around were also mesmerising.

"Um."

Both of them looked at up at the girl standing there with a small bowl. Arashi put her camera away and gave her full attention and her best crooked smile to the girl. She looked a little put off and Arashi noticed that her swimsuit was much more modest than of the other guests. She was really cute too with her large green eyes and the blush across her cheeks.