Watch Me Burn

Robyn's POV

A month later, today was the day of the Grammys 2017. I was excited, just because I know Katy is going too. I couldn't stop thinking of something else than her. I hadn't heard of her for the past month after that 'we never talk about this again' message. Not talking about that is something difference than not talking at all in my opinion, but I kinda understand her. She has Orlando, it was just wrong what we did. I looked at myself in the mirror of my dressing-room. I was so happy with this pink dress. ''Robyn, we have to go'' Jay said. I walked on my high heels towards the red carpet, with my team following me. There she was, posing with Orlando. A sting of jealousy shot in my belly. ''Katy'' I whispered shocked. ''You have to go after them'' Jennifer said. ''Oh, okay'' I said, still focusing my eyes on Katy. ''Hey, Riri, I know she looks flawless like always, but you're looking at Katy like she's Jesus who just landed on earth'' Melissa said. I just laughed. ''I go say hello to some fans over there.'' ''But, Rob you have to go in a few minutes.'' ''I know, I will be back on time.'' I walked over to the fans and took some pics with them. My eyes fell on Katy again and her eyes found mine. It seemed like her lips should curl up in a smile, but before it happened her lips went down and her eyes got cold. She whispered something in Orlando's ear and walked on. A tear rolled out my eye.

Melissa's POV

I saw a tear rolling out Robyn's eye. She run away in her long pink dress. I looked at Katy who seemed shocked. Her eyes stood full regret. She started to run too and followed Robyn. It was kinda funny two dressed up woman with high heels and long dresses. Running behind each other. It was a chaos. Katy run between the fans and some paparazzi who tried to caught pics of the happening. What's going on between Katy and Robyn? Katy passed us too. I noted she had watery eyes. ''I'm sorry'' she said and pushed me a little, so she could run on. But wait Robyn needs to pose on the red carpet now. Shit. I saw Jay looking angry. Okay this doens't really matter, I need to let my best friend smile again!

Robyn's POV

I kept running, I felt Katy was following me. I didn't want her to follow me. I needed to be alone, away from all of these shit. I closed the door of my dressing-room and sat down at a chair. I just let the tears come, fuck these Grammys. ''Robyn! Here you are'' it was Katy. I didn't turn around. ''Hey, why are you so upset. I know I just had to call you...'' she went on, but I didn't listen anymore. I sighed one time and turned me to her. ''Katy, I'm in love with you'' her face shocked. She took two steps back and now it was her time to run, but I didn't follow her. I think this was our last time together in one room. It was over. More tears came up. what have I done? Why did I tell her? I just could keep it as a secret, right? Good, too late, I hate my life. Why do I need to be in love with her! Choice anybody else, but Katy! She is....was my best friend!!

Katy's POV

I run outside. She's in love with me, but for how long already? That's the reason she kissed me back or maybe it's since then. I felt my eyes tear up. I opened the door and ended at the place it was all happening. I got blind by the flashes from the paparazzi. "Are you okay?'' Tamra asked. ''No, not at all. I want to go home.'' ''Katy, that can't'' but I already walked away. ''Why, not. I am not even nominated and if I was, I shouldn't win either. The Grammys hate me'' I yelled, while walking away. ''Katy wait!'' Orlando yelled. He was seriously the last one I wanted to talk to right now. ''No, just go away.''  ''Katy, stop, just tell me what's going on between you and Rihanna!'' but I stepped in my car and drove away.

Melissa's POV

Oh, hell. What just happened? I noted Katy and Riri weren't that close the past weeks, but didn't know that really has a reason. I need to find my girl. She needs to pose on the red carpet and I wanna know what's all going on. ''Robyn?'' I walked in her dressing-room and found a crying Rihanna on the chair. ''Baby, what's wrong'' I got down on her level next to the chair. ''You don't even want to know.'' ''Of course I want to know! I'm your bestfriend I want to help you!'' Robyn started to sob louder. ''I thought Katy was my bestfriend too'' she cried. ''Why isn't she anymore?'' ''Meliss, can you just leave me alone?'' ''All right, but come as fast as possible you need to pose.'' ''What! You can't let me pose like this!'' She shoot up straight and pointed at her face. ''I should send Mylah to you'' ''Melissa! Wait! I'm not going anymore! I just want to go home and eat a lot of chocolate.'' I laughed a little. ''You sound like a teenager with a broken heart, wait are you in love with her.'' I stepped a little closer and looked at her with big eyes. ''No, no! Of course not'' ''Robyn, you're a horrible liar. Are you seriously in love with Katy?'' ''yeah'' a loud sob came out her mouth. ''Please promise to tell nobody.'' ''No of course not.'' ''All right''  she sighed loudly and started to tell: ''Since over a month now and we kissed, but Katy is probably not in love with me and..'' ''Wowowowow, wait'' I interrupt her. ''You guys kissed?'' she sighed again. ''Yeah.'' ''What kind of kiss?'' ''A real kiss, that's the reason we hadn't any contact anymore, because Katy regrets it.'' ''But what was this running shit?'' ''I couldn't handle myself anymore. I felt so horrible.'' ''I understand baby, but why did she follow you and what did you told her and tell me more about that kiss?'' ''Am I at the policestation or something?'' Riri laughed. ''Just tell me! this is excited!'' ''Why on earth is this excited!?'' ''It's that kind of forbidden love." ''Yes and impossible love, but I don't know why she followed me, I can't look in her mind. I told her the truth, that I'm in love with her and about that kiss she started.'' Another tear rolled out her eye, when she was  talking. ''But wait, she kissed you?'' ''Yes.'' ''Why should she do that?'' ''Once again, I can't look in her mind okay.'' ''But is she in love with you too?'' Robyn rolled her eyes. ''She's with Orlando. Can I go now'' she stood up and I followed her. ''But Ri, wait'' she turned around. ''How did she response?'' ''She turned around and run away.'' I  smiled sad at her. Walked closer to her and put my arm around her. ''Let's get you home baby'' she smiled relieved at me. ''Thank you and please please please tell nobody'' I acted like I locked my mouth.

Harper's POV

I sat on my laptop scrolling over twitter. The pics from my beautiful Katy and her cute boyfriend Orlando posing together came all over my feed. A tweet got my attention.

What's going on between Katy Perry and Rihanna

Checkout the video

I started a video. Katy running behind Robyn. It was kinda funny, because both of the girls were wearing high heels and big dresses and Katy was pushing everyone out of her way. She just went straight through the paps. I tapped on another video. This one was closer token by Rihanna. You can see she was crying. ''Eva, do you know why Rihanna was crying at the Grammys?'' My best friend looked at me with her big blue eyes, full fear. ''what! Did she cried? No! My princess is not allowed to cry!'' I laughed a little. Eva came sit next to me and I showed her the video's. ''oh, no, oh no, oh no! this must be the reason she didn't pose! Your fucking bitch did something to her!'' she yelled at me. I stroke some of my brown long hair out of my face. ''what! You can't blame my firework! Maybe she just wants to help Riri'' ''oh sure, that's the reason she immediately left when she probably had a talk with her'' she said sarcastic and played the video of Katy argue a little with Orlando and then leaving. My heart broke when she said the Grammys hate her! It's just so sad! She deserves one! ''don't you see the look in her eyes. She seems scared, angry and sad'' ''oh, what sad. How do you even know, maybe she just killed Robyn'' I looked angry at her. Eva tried to cover her face a little behind her blond long hair. ''because I'm a Katycat'' no reaction. I went over to a cute voice again: ''Eva, what are you trying to do. You know it's not Katy's fault. I think Katy knows something what's going on in Robyn's live and wanted to help her, but your princess shot her out'' Eva's started to sob. ''I agree, I'm just so worried'' I took her in my arms and comforted her. ''Whatever it is, we're going to help them'' ''yeah''

A/N: hey guys! thank you so much for reading! A lot of POV switches in this chapter. I hope you still liked it! Please vote if you did! and comment if I have something wrong from Rihanna's crew, I don't know them really good. xxx Lotte