Caught In The Eye Of A Hurricane

A few weeks later we went to the I heart radio awards. Both alone. I watched Katy posing. She looked gorgeous with her short blonde hair. Jay gave me a little push which made me lose my balance on my high heels and almost fell at the ground. Thankfully Melissa saved me. I heard the most beautiful laugh in the world coming from far away. I searched for the person it came from and found Katy. My cheeks started to blush and I looked down. When I looked up Katy was gone again. ''Where was that for?'' I asked Jay. ''Don't smile at Katy.'' I rolled my eyes. ''And please stop smoking, your voice sounds horrible!'' I looked offended at him. ''I'm not smoking more than I used to do!'' ''Whatever, let's go inside.'' The commend about my voice kept repeating in my mind. He's right, my voice sounds horrible. It also hurts. Katy said it too and thinks it's because I'm working too hard and my voice needs some rest. But I'm not even that busy! Only the last three weeks. Katy and I wrote a song together who we recorded, these awards shows we attend, interviews, more performances. But that shouldn't make my voice this husky. I sat down, totally at the other side of the room I saw Katy sitting. I smiled at her, she smiled back. Why are our life's like this. Why can't' we just be with each other. These 3 weeks were the best and worst ever. Coming home and finding Katy there felt so good, but leaving her and going to a performance was horrible. I want her to go with me if she's able to, but our crews won't. They accepted our relation if we keep it as a secret. So there's now other option. The show started and Ed Sheeran opened. As long as he's bringing out songs, we ain't gonna get a number one. I laughed in myself. My eyes kept falling at Katy and her team, she had the same cause we had eye contact all the time. I got an idea. I asked Melissa for my mobile and she gave it to me. I opened Katy's contact and started to text her.

Hello from the other side

I looked at Katy. She probably saw me getting my phone, cause she was sitting with hers in her hands too. I saw her giggling which made me smile. Then I got a text back.

I feel like Larry from one direction

I looked confused at her.

You know Harry and Louis who maybe are gay, at least there fans think they want to be a couple, but there management doesn't agree.

Never heart of it

I sent back.

Whatever, come to the toilet

She sent.

Okay, you first

She looked at me and stood up. I watched her walking away. I waited a few minutes and stood up too. ''I need to go to the bathroom'' I said to Jennifer. ''Robyn, where's Katy? She's there too! You two are so horrible! Wait before she comes back.'' ''I'm really sorry for you, but I ain't gonna do that!'' and I walked away. I walked through the long corridors and then found it. I opened the door and found Katy before the mirror. ''Hey babe!'' she said and walked over to me. I opened my arms and gave her a hug. ''You look so good! I'm so freaking done with our managements you have no idea how bad I want to sit next to you!'' Katy said. ''Same! And I just wanna share you with the world, let's just do that! let's take a selfie!'' I started snapchat and with the dog filter we took a selfie, which in my opinion was freaking adorable. It was just a selfie, both of us laughing. No sign of love. With my arms around her neck I looked her deep in the eyes. ''Can we kiss with this lipstick?'' She asked joking. ''I don't care.'' I said and our lips met.

Back in the room, I got a killing look from Jay, so I thought he had seen the selfie. ''Robyn, your lipstick!'' I rolled my eyes. ''I'm sorry'' I always felt like the boss of Rihanna, which I'm actually am, but these last weeks it all changed totally. I looked at Katy, she had exactly the same feeling. We have so much in common: it being busy, the fans, traveling around the world, performances, interview, paparazzi and so on. She knows how it feels like to be a woman in the spotlight, nobody else will ever understand what we have.

You're so beautiful.

I sent, she looked at me and smiled bright.

Not as beautiful as you are

I smiled too. We had this moment, staring at each other and just smiling. I didn't focus me on the show anymore. Sometimes the camera's filmed me after the performances. I yelled and clapped happily then, but after that immediately got back to Katy. '''Rihanna, you need to come backstage!'' Someone of the crew from the show told me and my team.

Good luck x

Katy sent me. We had to walk by Katy, so I let everyone walk before me. I needed this little moment with her. She sat in the second row of seats. I pointed my hand out to her and she did the same. I could only hold two of her fingers, but it was enough for me. It was all I need. I walked backstage. I changed in the clothes I'm going to perform in. Jennifer gave me my microphone and then it was time. I was going to do a medley of some of my biggest hits. I started with work then a little part of bitch better have my money after that a little of diamonds and I should end with only girl. I started great, I knew the choreography, looked in the right camera's and sung the right words. I wasn't always satisfied about how they came out, but good enough...I hope. Sometimes my eyes found Katy. She smiled proud at me. The change from work to bich better have my money went okay and so did it with diamonds. I felt my throat hurting more and more. My voice get tired from it. I had to give so much power to let the tones come out. Okay  Robyn you got this only only girl. The highest, but I'm going to nail this! I stood stabile on my legs. Okay you're going to hit this. Hold the power from your belly. ''Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world! Like I'm the only one that you ever loved! Like I'm the only one who knows your heart, only girl in the world!'' Did it! Yeah! Okay once again. I stood ready, opened my mouth pushed my voice up from my belly, but there came nothing out my mouth. No noise, just nothing. I felt all the eyes on me. I dropped my microphone, tears came in my eyes. I just run of the stage. This was so unprofessional, but I didn't know what to do.

Katy's POV

I didn't feel compleet without Bradford being here. This was the first awardshow without him. I really fired him, I couldn't believe myself, but it happened. I saw Robyn performing. Her long legs in this outfit damn. Her voice. Her passion. It was beautiful. She also tried to be sexy, which made me very horny. Okay this sounds horrible.... Anyway. Diamonds was so beautiful, It almost made me cry. Only girl, an intense song to perform. Her impression got from joy, to afraid. I wanted to hold her hand and tell her she can do it. She started to sing and it was beautiful, okay once again and then she only needs to dance more. She stood there, with open mouth, but without any sound. I saw her face shocking, tears came in her eyes, she dropped her mice and run off the stage. I couldn't wait here for what should come. I jumped up too, Tamra hold my hand to let me stay here, but I shook it free. I knew everyone in the room was watching me. Even some camera's filmed me, but I didn't care. I need to go to Robyn.

''Katy, are you kidding me do you seriously think, you coming here makes it easier!'' Jay yelled at me. I totally ignored it and took a crying Robyn in my arms. ''I'm losing my voice Katy, what if I never can sing again?'' I put my hand on her cheek and wiped some tears away. ''Maybe you're just having a cold, you're not losing your voice, you're made to be a singer!'' she smiled a little at me. ''Tomorrow we're just going to the doctor.'' ''Thank you babe'' and we shared a kiss. ''Yes, tomorrow we go to the doctor, not you and Katy.'' Jay said. I stroke her arm for a second.  I know I can't go, I wish it all was so different!

A/N finally another update! I hope you guys like it! Please tell me what you think! x Lotte