Know That We Still Have Each Other

Robyn's POV

''Baby, try to think of something else. It's going to be fine!'' She sighed loudly and turned her back to me. ''I know him for over 15 years now, he secretly payed my rent when I had no money.'' I crawled a little closer to her and cuddle me up to her. I gave little kisses in her neck and finally felt her calming down a little. ''It will all turn out fine, believe me.'' ''I hope so.'' She said and after a while her breathing got slower. She was sleeping.

Katy's POV

''Should we ask our parents to come over for dinner tonight? Before they found out by the internet'' Robyn said. ''Agree!'' I said excited. ''But I can't cook at all.'' I laughed. ''That doesn't matter'' Robyn said walking closer to me. She put her arms around my waist and I put mine around her neck. We shared a passionate kiss. ''Okay, let's call them. Yours and mine? So they can meet? Or is that too much?'' ''No I like that idea, they've met before, haven't they?'' ''I actually don't know.'' I laughed. ''Who cares!'' I called my mother:

M: ''It's Mary.''

K: ''Hey mom, it's Katy.''

M: ''Oh, hey feather, how are you doing?''

K: ''I'm fine how are you?''

M: ''I'm good too.''

K: ''Do you like to come over for dinner tonight?''

M: ''Are you cooking?''

K: ''Not alone.''

M: ''Than I come over, please don't toxic me.''

K: ''Mom, it's not that bad.''

I heard my mother giggling.

M: ''Bye sweetie, I see you tonight. ''

K: ''See you!''

In the meantime Robyn was calling her mother. ''They are coming'' She said when she was done. ''Mine too!'' We kissed again. ''Okay, let's cook.'' ''What are we gonna make?'' Robyn asked. ''Uhm, let's go for an Italian theme: Pizza, spaghetti, lasagna and so on.'' ''Sounds good.'' ''YAAS'' I slammed her for her butt when she walked towards the kitchen counter. Robyn turned around and started to kiss me. I kissed her back and lifted her up. I sat her down on the kitchen counter, not leaving her mouth. ''Please never stop loving me.'' I whispered in her ear. ''I won't'' she whispered back and we kissed on. After making out we went to the supermarket.

''So, we have everything now, right?'' Robyn said looking into the car. ''I think so'' I smiled at her. ''OMG KATY PERRY AND RIHANNA!!'' 4 teenagers yelled. We looked at each other and then started to run. We run with the car between all the shelves. We went left, right, right, left and then took a break to get our breath together. We both laughed extremely. ''We're two little babies.'' I laughed. ''But we lost them.'' Robyn said flirty and walked closer to me. Her lips found mine and butterflies flew up in my belly. ''There they are!'' Our lips left each other and we both looked behind us. '''Let's give them what they want and then go to the cash desk'' Robyn said. ''Yeah.'' Two boys and two girls walked towards us. ''OMG I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH.'' one of the girls started to cry. ''Aw, it's all right. Do you want a hug?'' I asked. She nodded her head and I opened my arms. She disappeared in them and I closed my eyes. Hugs from my fans are the best. They waited so long for this moment and you can feel that in every way. After I had hugged her she cuddled Robyn. We made some selfies and then they left us alone. ''Wait'' one of the girls said. ''Were you girls kissing?'' she asked. I didn't know what to say, but Robyn knew: ''If you want us too.'' She said mysteriously and then walked on and so did I. We paid and it was time to go bring all the food to our car. ''OMG all these paps'' Robyn sighed. ''Come, it's gonna be fine.'' I put my arm protecting around her, while she put her arms thightly around my waist. We both tried to cover our faces by looking down at the ground and letting our hair fall over it. Only a few steps and we arrived. We put the food in the trunk of the car, get inside and drove away.