Shine Light Through An Open Door

Katy's POV

I opened my eyes and looked straight into the most beautiful brown eyes from the world. ''Robyn!'' I cried, pushed myself up with my arms so I sat up right and flew in her arms. She hugged me tight back. I cried tears of happiness and I felt her body sobbing too. ''Thank you so much for coming'' I whispered. ''I just need you'' she said, making me smile. I let her go and immediately grabbed her hand, because I just needed to hold her. ''I'm going to leave you two alone now'' Tamra said and winked at me. I felt my cheeks blush. ''bye'' I said happily, hoping she won't notice. '''bye girls'' we both kept silence until we heard the front-door close. ''Does she know?'' Robyn asked. ''I didn't tell her, but there are 3 friends who can read me: Shannon, Tamra and you, okay and my sister.'' ''I feel you, I've the same, with Melissa, Jennifer and you'' I smiled at her and cuddled me up to her. ''Katy, I don't wanna lose you, may I just call you my girlfriend. Just to make sure you're mine. I know it comes so suddenly, because like an hour ago I was still shutting you out my life, but I just need you so bad...'' I kissed her silence. ''don't worry, I feel honored to be your girlfriend.'' she smiled bright at me. ''You know, I actually first want to know people before I take bigger steps into relationships, but that's not necessary now. Kinda boring, isn't it'' I laughed. ''so, lady, you call me boring'' Robyn said sarcastic. I started to panic ''no, no, no of course not..'' ''ssshh'' she interrupt me. ''I was just kidding'' I sighed relieved and cuddled me up in her arms. I rested my head on her shoulder, put my hands around her waist and my legs over her legs. I gave a kiss on her cheek and we just sat there for a little time. Watching a black TV screen. Listening to each other's breathing. Enjoying each other's company. ''Should I get some food?'' Robyn escaped out my grip. ''no, don't leave me'' I begged. ''but you need to eat something'' she said. ''There's a pizza in the freezer'' I suggested. ''so, miss Perry also eats freezer pizza's'' she joked. I raised one eyebrow. ''sure, why not'' ''I thought it's maybe not good enough for you'' Robyn said on a joking tone. ''Oh, believe me miss Rihanna. Every pizza is good enough.'' She laughed and walked to the kitchen. After sharing a pizza, we watched a movie on Netflix together, okay we actually only cuddled and kissed. I looked straight into Robyn's eyes and stroke her cheek. She hold her hands around my waist and looked straight back. ''I love you Katy'' she said. ''I love you more'' I said back and we kissed passionate. ''Have fun you two, I'm leaving,'' A woman said, we immediately stopped. I know exactly who's voice this is. ''Shannon, you scared the hell out of me.'' My best friend was already walking away. ''I'm not here, I've never been here.'' Robyn and I laughed. ''Shan! Please shut your mouth about this.'' I yelled before she left. ''I've never seen this.'' She yelled back and closet the front door behind her. ''I love Shannon'' Robyn said. ''He, I thought you were mine'' I joked. ''in another way!'' Robyn said. I laughed. ''I know baby, I love her too, she's my best friend'' ''Someone like you can only have amazing best friends.'' This comment made me smile. We kissed again.

Time flew by. ''I think it's time to go '' Robyn stood up. I grabbed her hand. ''no! please stay for the night!'' I pointed out puppy eyes to her. A smile came on her face. ''Okay'' We went upstairs. ''You can borrow one of my pajama's'' I walked in my closed, she followed. ''Chose one'' I said. Robyn just packed one. ''I don't care'' she laughed. Her laugh is so freaking cute! ''You're the guest, so you may go first in the bathroom. You can also use one of the guest bathrooms, but here you can just use all my stuff.'' ''okay'' I watched her walking away. She's so gorgeous. After Robyn it was my time to make myself ready for the night. I looked in the mirror and noted I've looked horrible the whole damn day. My skin was full pimples, but my eyes were smiling.

I walked out and just realized I had to ask her something, something what can bring a really awkward situation. ''Uhm, Rob?'' ''Yes sweetie?'' ''Are we gonna sleep in the same bed or do you want in the guestroom?'' ''I want to have you close to me'' she smiled and cuddled herself up underneath my blanket. I laughed a little and lay down next to her. We looked each other straight in the eyes. It wasn't awkward, it was just pure joy. ''I love you'' I said, smiled and crinkled my nose. I turned around and closed my eyes with Robyn for my mind.

Eva's POV

Me and Harper watched the video of Katy fainting and Robyn carrying her inside for the umpteenth time again. ''They are fine again, right?'' I said. ''I think so, but why did Katy faint?'' ''Maybe she's just in her period. Some girls faint then.'' ''I know, I hope she's just okay'' ''Just be happy, Riri and Kate seemed to be okay again.'' I calmed her down. ''You're right!'' she said. She looked at her phone again. "Katy just tweeted and look what! This is so cute!" She showed me her phone.
Katy perry: Always open your door for love, cause closing it hurts even more

Robyn's POV

I woke up and saw the place next to me was empty. Katy already should've been woken up. I looked at my mobile what time it is. 9:30 AM. I stood up, stretched out and walked down the stairs. I yawned and looked around me. Where's that beauty queen? I heard the door opening. ''oh, hey, Rih, you're woken up!'' a sweaty Katy walked in the room. ''Since when are you active in the morning?'' I laughed. ''Aren't you proud of me?'' Katy laughed. I walked flirty closer to her. ''Of course I am'' I said, lifted her chin up and packed her lips. ''I'm gonna take a shower'' ''okay baby'' I watched her walking away. She looks so good in her Adidas sport clothes.

''what are we gonna do today?'' I asked, I borrowed some clothes from Katy, it's nice were almost the same height. I'm a little longer than her. ''Maybe we can eat breakfast somewhere?'' she suggested. ''Sure! But next time first eat something before you go out for a run!'' I said strict. I saw her beautiful cheeks turn red. ''I'm sorry miss Fenty.''

We both went for a salad. ''We're so healthy'' Katy laughed and took a bite. ''I know right'' I giggled too. Her laugh is so freaking cute! The way she tries to eat as neatly as possible with all the dressing. We stared in each other's eyes for a second. ''You have no idea how beautiful your eyes are'' I said, not leaving them. Katy blushed and giggled a little. ''that's true, I can't see them'' ''You're so stupid'' I giggled. ''Thanks, you're stupid too'' she said. I searched for her hand and lay mine on top of hers. She looked at it and then smiled. We talked for a while, until my best friends shocked the hell out of me. ''Robyn, here you are!'' Jennifer said. ''Are you guys a thing now?'' Melissa asked. We looked at each other. I smiled bright at Katy. ''Yes, she's all mine now.'' I saw a smile coming at Katy's face too. It went all so freaking fast, but we just love each other. I looked at Jennifer. ''in what kind of way?'' She asked confused. ''We're in love'' Katy said. Jennifer looked around if someone heard it, but nobody seemed to. ''I'm so happy for you!'' she than said, which made me smile again. ''Thank you!'' I said. ''We should leave you two alone now!'' Melissa said and she pulled Jennifer with her.

We walked holding hands over Venice beach. It felt so magical to hold her hand, so freaking good. I couldn't stop smiling. Katy does something with me, she makes me feel good and special, nobody ever did that with me. We walked over the boulevard and watched some stands. We spend the whole day here and after a while it was time for the sun to set. We walked back on the sand and together we watched it. We started to walk until we came at a more private place. Katy poked in my waist and I giggled, I wanted to poke her back, but she ran away. ''I'm gonna get you!'' I yelled and took a sprint. I jumped on her back and she sunk to her legs. We lay laughing in the sand and looked at the stars. ''It's beautiful'' I said. ''Just as beautiful as you are'' she said. I looked at her and she looked back at me. I pushed myself up and leaned over to her and kissed her passionate. ''Because you deserve it so much'' I said after the kiss. She smiled.

A/N: I hope you liked the chapter! Please vote if you did! Comment what you think of my story and if you have any tips or ideas! ILY X Lotte