It Cut Me Like A Knife

2 weeks  later

Harper's  POV

Me and Eva had a 'need' sleepover. We were both crying and full questions. ''Okay! Let's take action!'' I jumped up. ''What do you mean?'' Eva looked at me with red eyes. I stood for my whiteboard and started to write on it. ''So, Katy spammed Robyn with likes on Instagram, which made Robyn unfollow Katy, but Orlando also unfollowed Katy.'' I looked at Eva. ''Yes??'' ''Which means Korlando is over'' I said. ''Yes...'' Eva said again. ''But why?'' I thought aloud. ''Not your business.'' ''It is my business, Katy is my idol.'' Eva let herself fall down at the bed. ''What are you trying to do'' she asked, looking at the ceiling. ''Finding out what's going on!'' I yelled. I saw her body sighing again. ''Don't you wanna know what's going on!'' I yelled again. ''Of course I will, but it's chanceless.'' ''Yes, if you keep crying like this in your bed, you will never know!'' She sat upright. ''Okay, fine, let's go to Katy's house. Let's ring on the doorbell and ask her'' Eva said sarcastic. I rolled my eyes. I walked to my laptop and ticked something in on google. I picked up my laptop and lay it dowm before Eva. ''Is this what you want?'' I pointed out the crying Rihanna at the Grammys. She shook her head, while her eyes got watery again. ''Is this what you want to go on?'' ''No'' she said with a shaking voice. ''Let's take action, so this is what we get again.'' I tapped on the other google page and a pic of Katy and Rihanna laughing together came in the picture. ''Okay, let's do this!'' Eva get excited too. ''Yeah!'' I yelled. ''We got this'' Eva yelled. ''But we still have nothing'' I said sadly again. ''We have more than you think: Orlando and Robyn unfollowed Katy and Katy spammed Robyn'' Eva said. ''But why would she spam her?'' I thought aloud. ''I'm more wondering why Robyn unfollowed her'' Eva said. ''Maybe just like 'no don't spam me, stop you dork''' I suggested. ''No, I don't think so'' Eva said. ''And why did Korlando broke up...''

A week back in time

Katy's POV

The only thing I was thinking of was Robyn. I didn't hear anything from Orlando. I didn't know how he was doing, where he was sleeping. He unfollowed me on Instagram. It hurts, but Robyn ignoring me hurts more. My mobile rung. I looked at my screen and saw it's my best friend Shannon.

S: ''hey Kate, how are you baby?''

K: ''good! How are you?''

I tried to sound as excited as possible.

S: ''Katy, don't lie to me."

K: ''I'm not lying.''

I heard her sighing.

S: ''Can I come over, I need to see you.''

K: ''baby, is something wrong?''

S: '' I'm more wondering how you're really doing.''

K: ''once again, I'm fine.''

I heard her sighing again.

S: ''Kate, I'm coming now.''

When she said now, I didn't know she really meant like now now. 2 seconds later I opened the door. ''And you call yourself fine?'' she looked disgusted at me. ''This doesn't really boozes my confidence Shan'' I laughed. ''How are you surviving with all those paps before your window?!'' She pointed out the front door.  I raised my shoulders, I didn't even know they were here. ''You didn't noted them before, did you?'' Shannon asked. Okay she knows me too well. ''You only lay in your bed the past week, right?'' Can somebody tell me, if she can read my thoughts or something?! ''Babe, what's wrong?'' I broke, loud sobs escaped out my throat. I almost fell on the ground, but Shannon caught me and leaded me to the sofa. I lay down and cried with my head on Shannon's legs. She stroke my hair. ''Can you please tell me?'' I thought. Can I tell her? ''Me and Orlando broke up'' I sobbed loudly. ''OMG I'm so sorry!'' she waited a little before I was calm again and then asked. ''What happened'' I sat up straight and looked at her. I saw the worried look in her eyes. No, I can't tell her, not yet.