Falling From Cloud Nine

A week flew by. No new pics from Katy and no new pics from Robyn. Like they locked themselves up in their houses. I still want to know what was going on. I thought that everything will be fine soon, but I'm doubting it really hard at the moment. Katy didn't even tweet and Riri didn't post anything on insta. Okay it's not really special. They aren't always active on the socials, but I think it's because of what happened. All the socials are talking about them. It was even on the news. Some Gossip's say they had a fight, but I don't think so.  I hope one day they tell more.

Katy's POV

Orlando was mad at me, because I still didn't told him. I couldn't think of something else, my brain was obsessed with Robyn's face. I only lay on my bed, looking at the ceiling, sometimes watching a bit TV. Twitter and insta isn't a really good idea now, because everyone is talking about us. That moment she told me stood on repeat. ''I'm in love with you'' the fear in her eyes, those tears, the pain from knowing it's wrong and hopeless. I need to talk to her, I need to see her. I need to know how we go on now. I just need her.

Robyn's POV

My mobile rung. I sat on the sofa for like the whole week and my mobile lay totally at the other side of the sofa. So, far, far away from me. I raised my hand out and took it. I didn't look who called me and I don't even care.

K: it's Katy

Okay I actually care.

R: oh hey it's Robyn

I lifted myself up and sat up straight now. I tried to sound as normal as possible. Katy sounded kinda sad.

R: are you okay?

K: yeah, kinda.

R: tell me.

K: can you come over, I want to talk with you.

R: sure, what time?

K: in an hour or something.

R: all right, see you then!

K: okay, bye, see you!

I hung on. Wow, wait, what did I just say. I have to go to my crush, who's actually my best friend. Oh shit. I jumped up, took a shower and dressed myself up. Not too much, but I want to look good. This was by the way the most stupid and least saying conversation on the telephone with Katy I ever had. I stopped for Katy's house and stepped out. Before I could rung on the bell Orlando opened the door for me. ''Hello, Katy's in the bedroom'' he said obtuse and walked straight by. ''Hey'' I said confused back. I walked up the stairs and opened her door. ''Hey'' Katy said and she stood up from out her bed. It was immediately awkward. I saw her doubting. Hugging or not? ''Ah, fuck it.'' She walked towards me and we shared a hug. I enjoyed it being in her arms. ''Even our first meeting wasn't this awkward'' she laughed. ''Let's sit down, how did you came in actually?'' We sat down on her bed. I didn't know if I have to look at her or not. ''Orlando, he left, where is he going to?'' ''Supermarket.'' ''Oh yeah.'' After that a silence.  I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say. We both looked around us. She jumped up. ''Okay I can't do this!'' I stood up too. ''What do you mean.'' ''I just don't know what to say.'' ''I can leave.'' I turned around, but her arm stopped me. I turned me towards her. ''No, I need you.'' All of a sudden her face got closer and we kissed. She lay her arms around me and her hands slid up and down my back. I put my hands on her waist. I was so in the moment. I forgot about all the stress from the past week. I forgot about Orlando it was just me and her. Even when it was the last time. It was the best way of closing this chapter and letting this love go.

Orlando's POV

I came back home, because I forgot my wallet. It was so silence upstairs. I know something was wrong between them, but Robyn and Katy together is never this silence. I decided to take a look and walked upstairs. The door stood a little open I heard some noses, kissing noses. I immediately walked on, even when I didn't want to see it. Yes, my ears were right. I couldn't believe it. Katy's hands were all around Robyn. Robyn's arms around Katy's waist. Both closed eyes.  Katy, kissing, her best friend and it seemed like love. That's the only thing you could describe it. Love. A weird feeling came in my body: disappointing, anger, sadness, fear. I run away. I heard the noses stopping (thankfully) and I know Katy was following me.

Katy's POV

''Orlando wait'' I yelled. I didn't know how to feel right now. I walked back to my bedroom. ''Katy, I'm so sorry!'' Robyn said and ended with a huge sob. ''It's not your fault.'' I sat down on my bed. Robyn came sit next to me. ''I was the one who started the kiss. It's just'' I sighed. ''I dream about you.'' She looked at me with suprised eyes. ''I dream about us together every night. We have a happy life. I'm pregnant from you and we are totally in love. We kiss a lot of times in my dreams and I just wanted to know how that's for real. If you know what I mean.'' She nodded her head sadly. ''but Robyn, after I kissed you in the cinema. I feel different around Orlando. I miss something when I'm with him, what I find around you.'' I waited a second and looked her in the eyes. ''I think I'm in love with you too.'' Her eyes got bigger than they already were. ''Are you seriously?'' she asked. I nodded my head and moved my hand and lay it on top of hers. ''But what about Orlando'' ''I'm going to breakup with him.'' She looked shocked at me. ''No, you can't do that!'' she jumped up. ''You guys just need to marry and get kids and live a happy life together. Let's just leave all these shit behind us. Forget what I said. Forget what all happened. I'm going to move to New York and you will never hear from me again!'' She packed up her bag and wanted to walk away. I stood up as fast as possible and grabbed her arm. ''Robyn, no, I don't want Orlando anymore I want you!'' Robyn's eyes stood sad. ''Katy, I'm bagging you, please just leave it behind you.'' I let her arm go and she walked away. I burst into tears. The tears came like an ocean. I picked up my pillow and throw it with a loud cry on the ground. I let myself fall on my bed and cried even louder. I stood up again and walked to my window. I saw Robyn stepping in her car. She put her hands thig around the wheel and broke down too. Wet tears rolled over her cheeks. I wish I could kiss them away. Her body shocked uncontrolled. She fell with her head on the wheel. ''BEEP'' she looked shocked up. I giggle a little, only something Robyn was able to do. Her eyes found mine and I immediately sunk through my legs to hide me. I hope she didn't notice me, but I was sure she did. It doesn't really matter. She doesn't want me, Orlando probably doesn't want me too. I have nobody. I'm fucking 32 years old, I'm going to be alone forever. Everyone around me get married and get a baby. I want to be a mother too, but I don't even have found somebody to get children with.

Robyn's POV

I walked down the stairs. I think I did the right thing. I only have to move now, but that will be no big deal. I heard some sobs coming from upstairs, Katy's sobs. They broke my heart, but I walked on. This is the best for her and that's the most important. I stepped in my car and looked at her front door. Should this really be the last time I went inside. Should I ever hear one of her stupid jokes again? The strong friendship we had, is that just gone now. I turned the key and my car started. I put my hands around the wheel. ''I will never hear her voice again.'' A tear rolled out my eye and one more and one more. "I will never touch her again." My body started to shock with every sob. "I will never look in her beautiful, blue eyes again." I just love Katy so much and she loves me too, but I shut her out. I throw my head on the wheel. ''BEEP'' my car yelled. I shocked up. I looked up to Katy's window. She stood there, my beautiful friend. The little fear in her eyes when they found mine. She sunk to her legs. She tries to hide her for me. ''You sucked it up, good job Rihanna'' I said to myself and drove away out her life.

A/N: crying while writing this. Thank you for reading, please vote if you liked it xx Lotte