Chapter 3

They led the girl backstage and cuffed her to the ground next to Y/N. Her crying was more evident now and she noticed her puffy eyes and red face. Guilt flashed up in Y/N's eyes and she regretted that she didn't help her. She knew she couldn't have done anything but she still felt responsible for her fate. Using all her remaining strength she slit over to her slumped figure. The girl looked up at her trying to hold in her tears.

"I'm sorry."

She shook her head violently and began crying hard again. Y/N pulled the girl into her chest, her hands were still bound together by the golden handcuffs. She hugged her as close as her chains allowed her to.

"The same fate befalls you.", a husky voice whispered into her ear.

Next to her kneeled Artem, the man who kidnapped her. His face was masked but the blue highlights revealed his identity. A smirk was evident on his face and he scanned Y/N's face hungrily. She glared at him, her eyes reflecting her hatred towards him. Never would Y/N forgive him for kidnapping innocent children.

"I would buy you myself but I don't own that much money plus I'm not allowed to bid in this event."

Every word coming from his mouth disgusted her and she just wanted to beat the shit out of him. She turned back to the girl in her arms, ignoring his presence.

"You're quite sexy, I must admit.", he whispered into her ear while one of his hands travelled under her shirt and roamed around her stomach. His action sent shivers down her spine and Y/N immediately tried to wiggle out his touch.

"Don't you dare touch me again."

Artem smirked at her again before pulling her and girl in her arms closer to him. His lustful eyes travelled to the hem of her pastel coloured shirt again.

"I can do what I want with you when no one's watching."

"But sadly there is no time left for that.", Ikarus stepped in and teared Artem away from Y/N. For once Y/N was thankful that the emotionless man made an appearance. He walked over to where the girl's chains were cuffed to the ground and unlocked the little girl's ones first then Y/N's.

"Artem, take her back and prepare her departure. I'll take this one.", he commanded and took Y/N's chains pulling her up forcefully. Said man stood up made his way to the hallway slowly, dragging the small child with him.

"Wait!", Y/N shouted. Both of them turned back, slightly surprised by the sudden call. Y/N walked over to the little girl again. She tried reaching the package of Sallos from the pocket of her jacket but the thick handcuffs were continuously in the way. After a few tries she got a hold on the package and took out three sweets from it. She handed them to the girl.

"Here, I promise I'll always be at your side even if we won't see each other again, okay? I'm Y/N, what is your name?"

"Hwasa."

Hwasa took the candy from Y/N's hands and gave her a small smile. Artem then pulled at her chains again.

"Goodbye Hwasa. I'm sure we'll meet again someday."

"Ladies and gentlemen we'll now move on to our last attraction of the evening."

-

Hands cuffed to the ground in front of her, golden chains on her wrists. Ahead of her were the purchasers seated. She couldn't see them due to the lights being directed to her fragile figure, blinding her. Whispers rumoured through the room.

"Ladies and gentlemen this lovely lady is our second main attraction of the night. Her name is L/N Y/N, born in C/N. She speaks various languages such as English, Korean, Chinese and [mother tongue]. She is currently nineteen years old. She finished her education at South Koreas ....", the announcer kept reading out every possible personal information about her.