Chapter 11

She was staring back into his brown, seemingly cold eyes as he stared into hers, lost in their depth. A strong pair of arms was wrapped around her waist from behind and the body the arms belonged to pulled her even closer to his chest. Jimin was snuggling into her, a small smile plastered on his sleeping face.

Yoongi who was laying in front of her had woken up first and hasn't moved ever since that, all he did was staring at her. To him it seemed surreal at first when Y/N's behaviour had changed completely two weeks ago. Now she was vulnerable and scared, not boosting with confidence and sass like she did before. Namjoon's punishment must have been extremely cruel if he broke her spirit that easily. Yoongi had enjoyed the savage comebacks she threw at every member except Taehyung, though that day she escaped him had been embarrassing and humiliating for him and he was still mad at her for that. But he couldn't deny that he also loved seeing the once feisty girl intimidated by his presence, obeying his every command, it made him feel things...

Yeah no details please.

However, it still seemed like there was something else to her behavior, something hidden that yet needs to be discovered. Namjoon and Jin thought so too, yet they took every opportunity as it comes. It's been two weeks since Y/N changed, Jungkook and Jimin were the most pleased with her sudden change and used every chance they got to call her theirs.

Just like last night as Jimin wanted to sleep with her so badly, he even agreed to share her with Yoongi whose day it originally was on which she was sharing a bed with him. The group was back in Korea but everyone wanted a piece of her so they decided to divide the week so that every day a new member had Y/N for himself, which includes the night, meaning she was sleeping with one of them every night ― much to her displeasure.

But for the sake of her future freedom, she played her role as the Stockholm Syndrome struck captive. To her, it didn't matter how long it would take to escape their filthy hands, but she wanted to be free as fast as possible. And that required trust. On the outside she played intimidated, yet on the inside her spirit was as strong as ever. No one could stop her, she was determined to get away and free Hwasa as well. Guilt rushed over her at the thought of the little girl being in this old man's claws.

"Y/N, you're so warm. I want to hug you forever.", Jimin's sleepy voice breathed into her ear. His hold on her tightened and he pulled her ever closer, leaving no space between their bodies. Her eyes widen a little at his sudden raspy voice that send shivers down her spine. Oh god no, please someone save me. She glanced back at Yoongi, her eyes asking for help but he only stared back at her.

"Jimin let her go, she's scared of you." For once, thank you asshole.

Pouting and puffing his cheeks out, he retrieved his hands from her waist, only to use them to turn her around so she was facing him. He flashed her his cute smile while her eyes showed surprise and discomfort. I don't trust this guy, I tell you he's up for no good.

"Please don't be afraid of me, I'll protect you, for example from guys like him there.", he whispered while pointing at Yoongi behind her. The latter glared at the cheerful boy but sat up in his bed, ruffling his messy hair.

As if! You're the one I need protection from. As well as horny boy and Mr. I-can-do-whatever-I-want-to-you. Y/N nodded shyly while looking down. Jimin caught her by surprise with his next bold move when he lifted her chin with two of his fingers before leaning in and placing a tender kiss on her lips. Her eyes widen in shock. He's not serious right now, is he?

"Yah, better do such things when no one is around or else you might get yourself in serious trouble." Speaking of the devil.

This time it wasn't Yoongi's annoyed voice that interrupted Jimin enjoying himself. Namjoon stood in the door way, leaning on the white frame, a serious expression plastered on his face. Jimin smiled at his leader innocently. He needs to play it cool now, if he didn't want get kicked by Namjoon. All of them wanted to keep Y/N for themselves, sharing her wasn't easy and especially Namjoon and Jungkook seemed to have grown quite fond of her, not in a good way and it frightened Jimin and the rest a little. It didn't help his situation either that today was Namjoon's day of fully possessing her and he probably came to Yoongi's room to fetch her.