Chapter 7

The room was completely silent, much to Y/N's pleasure. She has been sitting alone in the room for a few hours now, hiding in the corner and sobbing lightly. Namjoon had left her there, locking her inside the room after he fulfilled his punishment for Y/N.

She had picked up her clothes that were scattered all across the room. He had ripped them off of her body and thrown them away. The turtleneck Jungkook had put on her had a fairly big hole in it because Namjoon had to torn it in order to get it off of her. There weren't any other shirts lying around so Y/N had no other choice but to wear the cream-coloured cloth. Luckily the oversized cardigan jacket could cover up the exposed parts of her body.

With the hood pulled over her head and deep into her face she waited. Waited for him to come back. Nooo. There was no other way. She was locked, again, and now her seven captors were more observant over her to make sure she wouldn't get the chance to run away again.

Her tears have dried up long ago but the images of the things he did to her were still flashing before her eyes. The things I let him do... She felt so weak and disgusted. Disgusted of Namjoon but even more of herself. (if the preposition is wrong I'm sorry, I have seriously no idea) Every inch of her body was covered in dark blue and purple marks caused by him and she felt sore and used, like an empty bottle that has been thrown away.

A hand tapped her shoulder lightly, causing Y/N to flinch, shooting her head up only to be met a worried looking Jimin. His eyes reflected her frightened ones. Neither of them uttered a word as they stared deeply into each others eyes.

Apparently a quick hitched breath was all that needed to get a tight hug from the young man with the now pink hair that reminded of cotton candy. He pulled her into his chest, burying his head in the crock of her neck. Y/N was frozen on the spot. The position, the same position she had been with Jungkook and Namjoon before. Hasn't ended well.

"Gosh, why would you run away from us? Don't do that again okay?" Duh, isn't it obvious enough?

Jimin was rambling about her leaving and how worried he was. But Y/N wasn't listening. She was facing the doorway where the rest of them were standing, staring down at the them with dark expressions. Yoongi looked like he wanted to kill someone, Namjoon threw his usual cold stare at her direction, Jungkook didn't look pleased as well and the other three Y/N didn't the names of yet were blankly gazing at them.

"Can we go now?", Yoongi's sharp voice pierced through the silence, ruining the 'moment' between Y/N and Jimin.

The pink haired man slowly let go of her and gently pulled her up. He smiled at Y/N, trying to make her smile a least a bit, before taking her hand and leading her out of the room, trailing behind the others.

"Let's go home.", he whispered into her ear causing chills to run down her body.

"Yah Jiminie, stop. You're making her scared."

The tall dark brown haired man who gave her the food the day before had shown up next to the both of them. He didn't seem to angry, not at Y/N nor Jimin. But he had noticed her being quite uncomfortable with the younger boy's actions and the gentleman he is, he had decided to help her out a little.

Jimin obeyed and pulled away from Y/N's face, pouting and puffing his cheeks out. He was too nice to talk back to his hyung even if he was annoyed by his presence. He wanted to have some time with her alone.

"I'm sorry for his behaviour, he's a little bit too childish.", the older said loud enough for his dongsaeng to hear while he leaned down to match Y/N's height.

"I'm Jin by the way."

He gave her a genuine smile that complimented his handsome face. Y/N gave him no reaction, she just wanted to get away from all of them, even the ones who did nothing to her yet. Yet. It was written in the stars what the others intentions were. She knew that Jungkook, Namjoon and Yoongi were the bad guys. Obviously. She had no clue about the others. Jimin seemed to be the nicest so far but that could also be a mask he puts on, he could easily fool her if he wanted. As for Jin, he had a warm but still arrogant aura around him that made Y/N question if he really was that nice like he was trying to be seen.