Chapter 6

⚠ ⚠ ⚠ for the record, because I have been getting a lot of comments assuming that, Namjoonie didn't/doesn't rape her but it's close enough. :)

Hot tears ran down her cheeks, loud screams escaped her mouth as she tossed around, kicked her legs out and tried to push him off her. She yelled at him to stop, to get away from her, to get lost. But he wouldn't stop, she knew.

"Don't say I didn't warn you, princess."

-

He had found her.

They had rushed into the practice room Y/N were hiding. She had chosen the second door and therefor the room behind it to be her hiding spot. A pile of clothes, mostly sweaters, covered her crouching figure. She held her breath, trying hard not to move nor make any traitorous noises.

As the door opened with a loud swung Y/N remained silent and motionless. She could see the pair of feet, wearing actually quite nice boots, approaching her before stopping in front of her. Silence filled the room as he stood there, listening and checking for any sources of her presence. Y/N was sure by now that he had discovered her hideout and waited for him to lift the clothes and expose her.

But nothing happened.

Instead, he turned around and left, closing the door behind him and let the darkness take over the room again.

"She's not here."

"Are you sure? I saw her running into this hallway and we haven't found her yet."

Y/N immediately recognized the voice of Yoongi. Since the coast wasn't clear so she stayed right where she was.

"Let's look somewhere else."

The adrenaline in Y/N's veins slowly died down and she began breathing normally. Of course she knew that the danger wasn't over at all but for the first time in fifteen minutes she allowed herself to calm down a little. Deciding to run away was surly the most dangerous decision she made while being under their watch so far and if she failed, she wouldn't want to image the consequences. Although she told them she wasn't afraid, she was. Their leader was intimidating but that was no reason to show any weaknesses. (to be honest you should be afraid, and prepared)

After waiting for another three minutes Y/N took a deep breath and stood up from the ground, making the clothes that had previously covered her falling to the ground. In order to veil her identity for at least a bit Y/N picked up a light grey cardigan jacket with a hood and slippt it over her shoulders, pulling the hood deep into her face. It was far too big for her, probably men sized.

Cautiously she opened the door and peeked her head through to take a look if anyone had remained. Phew. The loud voices of shouting people in the hallway were heard through the door. She stepped to the door that led back to the hallway she came from and leaned her ear onto it.

She needed to make sure how many people were on this floor to plan her escape. If they already searched the whole floor there shouldn't be all seven of them left, probably four or three and the rest would search somewhere else. Y/N crossed the other workers out. The chance they knew what was going on was minimal, so she doubted there were more than seven people looking for her. One, two, three... four. Four voices.

They were grouped into two pairs which made it easier to Y/N to leave without being noticed. she decided to take the stairs again, so could hear if anyone was following her. The elevator option was too risky. It needs time to come to her floor and possibility of one of them or a random worker being there was relatively high.