Chapter 5

"What should we do with her while we're there?"

"What are we going to tell the staff?"

Distant voices and muffled background noises awoke Y/N from her deep slumber. Not wanting to wake up she tried turning around, away from the bothering commotion but something restricted her movements. She let out a light groan before finally opening her eyes ever-so-slowly.

"Good morning princess."

Her ears perked up immediately at this particular voice calling her. Shivers ran down her spine and she lifted her head from her previous sleeping position on Jimin's shoulder to face the smirking man with the cold eyes. Ignoring the boy on whose lap she was placed, with arms wrapped around her waist holding her firmly in place, again, she glared at the man in front of her.

"Where are we?"

"In our car."

Wow, so much information my brain cannot even comprehend everything he said. Y/N snorted sarcastically, anger flooding her mind again. This guy seriously knows how to annoy the hell out of people.

"I can see that, thank you very much. Where are we going?"

He shook his head in a teasing manner, enjoying her responses to no end. In a swift motion he turned around, facing the front and the road again.

"You'll see."

Y/N puffed out her cheeks in annoyance and let herself fall backwards into the seat of the car again but her back collided with a hard chest instead of the soft leather. Now she realized that she had been sitting on someone's lap the whole time. He let out an amused chuckle, a cheeky smile plastered on his face.

"Good morning.", he greeted in a soft, unexpected high voice.

Y/N said nothing but looked out the window. She had thought about trying to get out of his grip but then noticed the missing space for her body in the backseat. Next to her sat another man, earphones plugged in his ears and eyes closed, probably sleeping. The other spot on the far right side of the car was also taken by another man who was wearing a cap and a facemask, blocking the view to his face.

Her next thought was to move to the floor but the seats of the row in front of her thwarted her plans. So she was stuck on this stranger's lap, looking outside into the streets of Seoul. The stranger's arms tightened around her waist and he snuggled his head into her shoulder affectingly.

Ew. Send help. Now, Y/N tried to losen his grip on her, opposing that much physical contact. He was still her captivator and a stranger, the innocent smile on his face wouldn't reach her any time soon. She had made the mistake to give out a little bit of trust the day before and it ended with several hickeys and love bites on her neck and left shoulder. Definitely not going to happen again.

Her eyes widen in shock as she comprehended that she had hickeys all over her neck. Fuck, what if they saw? What if they see? Her hands rose up to her neck to examine the bruises but were thankfully met with soft, thin fabric. Instead of her colourful Frost sweater she wore the day she got swept off her feet and taken to hell, a vanilla-cream-coloured turtleneck covered her upper body. Y/N's eyes instinctively glanced over to Jungkook who sat aslant in front of her and had also turned his attention to her, smirking, only to get glared at by her. That little fucker.

The thought of him changing her clothes disgusted her to the point she wanted to throw up. He had probably examined and touched her body while she was sound asleep, passed out again from the anaesthetics given to her after she was bought.

"I'm Jimin. Don't worry, I'm not bad.", the stranger on whose lap she sat suddenly spoke up, grabbing Y/N's attention once again.

Hah, I heard that before. Nonetheless she turned her head to look at him. His face was handsome, as well the rest of her captors, his cheeks a little chubby which added a cute touch to his features and small, crescent-shaped eyes. Y/N chose to not answer him but turn around again, facing the window.