Chapter One

Serena's POV:

I stepped into the bright tropical paradise. There were so many new and different types of Pokemon!

It's been a year since Ash went home. He only written to me once though. But that was when he told me when he had gotten home.

I'm now 15, I've haven't grown much but just a little taller.

I watched some new bird Pokemon fly across the ocean blue sky. The sight was incredible!

But my train of thought was suddenly interrupted. "Aloha! Welcome to Alola!" I looked to my right and saw a lady in a bright long pink skirt, and white tank-top.

"Oh! Hello!" I smiled, not wanting to be rude.

"Is this your first time in Alola?" The lady asked sweetly. "Yes." I nodded. "Well welcome to Alola! Here, I'll give you a town map, just to get you started!" The lady handed me a small booklet with a bunch of maps and recommend places to visit.

"Thank You very much!" I smiled. The lady waved, "Anytime!"

<><><><><><>

I flopped onto the cozy bed and sighed. It has seriously been a long day. Tomorrow, I was going to Professor Kukui's lab to get my Alola starter Pokemon. I was super excited.

I wasn't very sure which starter to choose. There's the fire type, Litten, the grass type, Rowlet, and the water type, Populio.

I didn't care much for Populio but I was stumped on choosing Litten or Rowlet.

I sighed and rubbed my face. It was getting late, I should probably get ready for bed.

<><><><><>

I ran down the path to the lab. The bright sunrise was simply beautiful! I never knew Alola had such amazing sunrises!

I stopped in front of a old looking shack. I was confused This should be the place! I thought. But it looked nothing like a lab. There were patches in the roof and windows, not to mention the door, and there was also missing parts on the railing...

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the door open. "I thought I heard some footsteps!" I looked up to see a girl about my age. She had long blonde hair, hazel eyes, a white, floppy hat, a white dress, and white boots.

I stopped staring at her. "I'm sorry! I was wondering if this was Professor Kukui's lab?"

She nodded. "Indeed it is. Kukui told me you were coming. Serena is it?"

I nodded "That's me."

"Before I let you come in, I'm Lillie, Professor Kukui's assistant." Lillie smiled.

"Hi Lillie!" I smiled.

Lillie giggled and stepped out of the way so I could pass.

I entered to the sound of a deep voice. "Welcome! You must be Serena?" He looked like the Professor.

I nodded "Yes I am"

"Well Aloha! Did you decide on a starter?"

"Well..."

Annndddd cut! I hope you liked chapter one! If you have any recommendations to which starter Pokemon Serena should have, please, tell me in the comments!
   Till then, Peace Out! ✌🏻️