Chapter Five

Serena's POV:

Ash, Lillie, Misty, and I all sat down at a booth.

A waitress came over, "So what can I get you kids to drink?" She asked.

<><><><><>

As we waited for out food, we all started to play a game.

"What are the rules?" Misty asked.

"So, I'll start with a word, and we will go around in a circle and say a word that reminds us of the word the other person said. Then, when we get back to the first word we started with, the game will be over." Lillie explained.

I nodded "Sure! Sounds fun!"

Ash nodded and started sipping his lemonade.

"The first word is Pokemon!" Lillie said.

"What reminds me of Pokemon is Pikachu!" Ash said and rubbed his partner's head.

"What reminds me of Pikachu is cuteness!" I giggled. Pikachu nodded proudly, all I could do was giggle.

"What reminds me of cuteness is Ash!" Misty said and kissed Ash on the cheek.

I stared.

Don't let that get to you Serena! You're a teenager, not a baby!

I wanted to cry and scream into a pillow.

I cleared my throat. "If you'll excuse me, I need to use the restroom," I hopped out of the booth. I hope Ash heard my sadness.

"Ok. Don't be gone too long!" Ash grinned.

I forced a smile and walked away.

<><><><>

I looked at myself in the mirror.

And started bawling.

I heard footsteps and immediately stopped crying.

Stupid Serena! You should've checked if you were alone!

"Are you-" I heard a child, but her voice stopped.

I turned around and saw a small girl with blonde hair, blue eyes, a brown tank top, white shorts, black sandals, and a red flower in her hair.

No....it couldn't be her!

Ha! Cliffhanger! Tell me your thoughts on the story and who you think the 'mystery' person is in the comments!
Until then, Peace Out! ✌🏻️

{Sorry for such a short chapter! I'll try to update soon!}