Chapter Nine

Misty's POV

This was such a terrible idea!

Wind was blowing everywhere and it was starting to hail like crazy! It even started to burn my skin!

Put all that aside Misty! You're hear to find your boyfriend and make sure he's safe and sound!

I saw a figure walking towards me. I got a little scared, but then excited. Was it Ash? The figure looked like a boy–with spiky hair.

"Ash! Is that you?" I yelled. I could barely hear my own voice. Curse you wind! I muttered in my mind.

The figure stopped, and I did too.

"Ash?" I whispered.

"Why would you take me as that loser! I'm Gary! You need to make up your senses Misty!" I stopped, shocked. Was that really Gary? Why was he in Alola?

"Gary?!" I shouted.

"Yep. That's me!" He smiled a cheesy smile and put his hand in my shoulder.

A tiny smile crept on my face.

"Oh! What are you doing out here? You could catch a cold!" Gary snickered in a mocking voice.

"Okay first of all, I don't sound like that! And second of all, what are you doing here?" I asked, crossing my arms.

Just then, a huge bolt of lightning stroke down and caused the ground to rumble, making Gary and I tumble down a hill.

"AAAAAAAA!!!" I screamed.

I fell onto something that was not the ground.

I looked up and saw a pair of arms wrapped around me.

"G-Gary!" I blushed in a deep shade of red. I stood up and brushed myself off. "Oh my! I'm sorry!" I held out my hand, but Gary pushed it away, and got up himself.

"Let's go somewhere safe until the storm blows over." Gary said. "No!" I refused. Gary gave me a questioning look. "I need to find Ash! He went after this girl and I need to find him!" "Oh? Is Ashy-Boy looking for his girlfriend?" Gary snickered. "No! His girlfriend is me!" I pointed to me. Gary stopped laughing and put his head down. He shook his head. "Let's go.."

Serena's POV

I had called my Pokemon back to their Pokeballs. It was getting really bad.

A tear slid down my cheek. Why was I crying? Oh, I don't know? Maybe I'm lost in a hurricane storm thingy.

I took a deep breath.

In this horrible hail, I think I could make out a cave. I should seriously go there.

I ran as fast as I could, wind tugging on my clothes, feet aching, head pounding.

As I got closer, I noticed a bit of light. Was someone in there? I got really nervous–but I had no choice.

I slowly approached the cave. "Hello?" I shouted.

"Serena? Is that you?!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Aaaaannnnddddd cut! Hope you enjoyed chapter nine! Can anyone guess who's in the cave? >:)
Haha...anyways peace out!
P.s Happy St. Patrick's Day! 🍀