Chapter Thirteen (Last Chapter)

~2 months later..~
Serena's POV

I sat next to Ash on the boardwalk. We stared at the sunset. There was a lot of awkward silence.

Misty and Gary returned to Kanto. They had began dating almost a month ago. I'm pretty happy for them. Bonnie and Clemont went to explore Johto because their cousin was there, and decided to travel with him.

I sipped on my mango smoothie and stroked my newly caught Pokemon. She was an Oricirio, and she was magnificent.

Populio evolved into a Poliomade. I sent Braxien and Sylveon back to Kalos, so I could catch some new Pokemon. Besides Oricirio, I caught an Alolan Richu, Pikachu gets along great with it!

My feelings for Ash are growing stronger every day. I don't have the courage to tell him, just like in Kalos. I feel like it's the perfect time and place to tell him, but I'm scared! Really scared.

"Isn't the sunset gorgeous?" Ash said, smiling up at the sky. The skies were pretty in Alola. "Would ya look at that?" Ash pointed to two people. The guy was proposing to the girl! I started blushing madly and looked at Ash.

Now is your chance! Tell him, Serena!

"A-Ash.." I said. He looked at me, "What's up?" "I-I was wondering..do you maybe have feelings for me..?" I was really nervous. Ash started to blush. "I-I..." "I really like you Ash! More than a friend..I-I love you.." I looked down, taking in what I just said.

I felt a light touch on my shoulder. I looked up to see Ash's chocolate brown eyes staring at me. "You took the words right out of my mouth, Serena" I straightened up, "Y-You like me..too?" I was surprised. Ash nodded shyly.

"Aww! Yay!!" I threw my arms around him and we fell over, laughing.

"So it's official?" Ash smiled. "Yeah!" I smiled back.

Pikachu and Oricorio began chirping and squealing. I picked up Oricorio and put her on my lap.

I felt a warmth on my cheek and saw that Ash was kissing me! He was kissing me!

He smiled. And I smiled back.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Well...that's it for this book! I really hope you enjoyed! This book took almost 4 months, which is crazy 😂😂😂

I have another Amourshipping story, so I really hope you can read it! :D

I just want to say thanks to everyone for reading this book and supporting me! We made it to 1k views and over 130 likes!!

And it's all thanks to you!

So, goodbye! And thanks!

— MalGal11 4/5/17