Chapter Twelve

Serena's POV

When those words came out of Misty's mouth, I jumped with joy. That meant Ash is now single and then maybe he could be my boyfriend!

But he wouldn't want to date someone like me. Would he?

Ash stood there. I kinda felt bad for him. He lifted his head up and nodded. "I never liked being your boyfriend anyways, you were kinda bossy." Misty and Gary gasped.

"Ash! Don't say that!" I snapped. "Sorry...it's the truth." He replied. Misty shrugged, "I guess I can be bossy sometimes." "I don't think you're bossy.." We all looked over to Gary, who was blushing. He had his head down.

"Oh..thanks Gary.." Misty blushed. "You're welcome."

Not wanting to ruin the moment, I looked at my watch. "Maybe we should got back to the Pokemon Centre..it's almost been 3 days.."

Ash, Misty, and Gary all nodded. And we began to walk down the path.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><

"SERENA! ASH!" Bonnie ran into my arms and hugged me tighter than she ever had before.

I smiled, "Hi!" "We were so worried–I w-was s-so worried..." Bonnie was close to tears.

"Serena!" I looked up and saw Lillie. "Lillie! Come here!" I giggled as we had a group hug.

I looked over and saw Ash, Clemont, and Gary talking. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Misty standing there. She looked kinda lonely. I had the urge to go talk to her, but she'd just be really mean to me.

"Awww! Serena! Is that and Alolan Vulpix!" Lillie asked, amazed. I nodded, "Yup!" "Is it yours? Did ya catch it?" Bonnie asked while petting it's head, making it smile. "No..I found him." I really wanted to catch it.

"Try catching it!" Lillie said. I smiled and put Vulpix down. I grabbed a Pokeball out of my bag. "Vulpix, would you like to be with me? Travel with me? I would love for you to be part of my team!" I held out the Pokeball for it to sniff.

Everyone was silent, looking at us. "Vulpix!!" She yipped and nudged the Pokeball. She went inside as the Pokeball shook. Tension filled the air.

1 shake...

2 shake...

3 shake...

CAUGHT!

Everyone cheered and clapped–everyone except Misty. She looked saddened.

I let out Vulipx, "Welcome to the team!" I smiled.

"Umm...Serena?" I turned around and saw Misty! "Oh! Hi Misty.." I jumped. "I–I just want to say that I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to call you names or be really mean to you. I guess I'm just a little jealous that Ash has taken a liking into you more that me. And..I can understand that, I mean, look at you! You're beautiful!" She sadly chuckled.

I was speechless.

"So..I was wondering if we could be friends? I could help you train your newly caught Pokemon.." She smiled.

I nodded. "Of course!"

And we shook hands...

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hello! I just want to let ya'll know that this is a mix of Amour and Ego, but it's mostly Amour!
The next chapter might be the last chapter..I'm not sure..
But anyways, thanks for reading!!