Chapter Three

Wow guys! Thanks for all of the support on my story! I've never gotten so many likes so quickly before!! I just want to thank you all!

Okay, let's dive into some Amourshipping!!! :3

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Lillie and I arrived at Hanoloui'o City, I stared in awe.

"This is the biggest city I've ever seen!" I gasped.

Lillie giggled. "It's the biggest city in all 7 regions"

I looked around. There were many people and Pokemon, there were a lot of shops and restaurants, but the most beautiful thing was the beach. It spread all along the city. The sparkling water and blue, clear skies were breathtaking.

My smile soon faded. "How am I supposed to find Ash in this city?!"

Lillie shrugged "We could go to the beach want. I bet it'll be stress relieving!"

I nodded. "That sounds like fun. But I don't have a swim suit..." I rubbed the back of my head.

"No problem! I always have an extra pair!" Lillie dug through her bag until she found a two piece swimsuit.

The top was pink with white flowers and the bottom were short-type and they were pink.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><

"Aw, so cute!" Lillie clapped her hands as I walked out of the bathroom stall.

I smiled. "It is!"

As we got down to the beach, Populio suddenly came out of her Pokeball.

"Pop!" She clapped her hands, happily.

"Maybe she wants to go swimming!" Lillie smiled. "Pop!" Populio squealed and pointed her fin towards the water.

"Wait Populio!" I called and ran into the water.

The cool liquid splashed all over me.

Memories flooded back to my mind of me, Ash, Bonnie, and Clemont playing in the water and making sandcastles. It hurt to even think of that stuff.

"Pop?" Populio looked at me and turned her head in confusion.

I put on a smile. "I'm fine Populio!"

Populio nodded and started to splash me.

"Haha! Stop!" I squealed.

"Hey look out!" I looked over and saw something flying towards me, and it was coming fast!

"Look out!" The voice said again.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Perfect place to stop! Sorry it was so short, I was busy with school and homework.
But yeah! So until then,
Peace Out! ✌🏻️