Chapter Seven

Hey y'all! Sorry for such a long wait! I've been super busy with school and swimming!
My State Finals for swimming is coming up in a week, so I won't be very active.
So, here's chapter seven! :D

<><><><><><><><>

Serena's POV

My pace slowed down drastically, I've run so far, I'd gotten myself lost.

I collapsed and sighed. I leaned back on a rock and closed my eyes...

My mind started drifting to Ash. I admire him so much. His strength, his kindness, his loyalty, and his love for his family, friends, and Pokemon.

But how'd he end up with a girl like Misty?

I let my mind drift to the sounds of the ocean waves, and the distance calls from the bird Pokemon.

BOOM!!

I jerked awake. I looked around frantically.

What was that?!

I began to hear the drops of rain as I stood up.

Is it raining? In Alola?

More and more rain began to pour, I got a little scared when I heard more thunder and lightning.

I began to pace.

I was in an open piece of land, lost and scared.

My stomach began to rumble.

The heck? I just ate!

I shook away my thoughts and looked over at the ocean.

Waves were crashing.

The sky was turning dark and the palm trees were blowing in all different directions. Pokemon began to call out to one another, and fled.

I was all alone.

I grabbed my Pokeballs.

"Come on out! Sylveon, Braxien, and Populio!" I called.

I brought Sylveon and Braxien along with me. Panchum decided to stay with Mom. He seemed pretty interested in Ryhorn Racing.

Braxien gave me a questioning look when she saw me.

I sniffed, "I'm fine."

I looked over and saw Populio dancing in the rain. She must love the rain!

"Say, we should find a cave or something before it gets really bad." I shivered at the thought.

My Pokemon nodded as we began to walk.

Ash's POV

I stepped in a big puddle.

"Ash! We've been looking forever! I think we should go back to the Pokemon Center!" Misty groaned.

She has been groaning since we started walking. It's getting really annoying.

"Will you be quiet?!" I snapped.

Clemont, Bonnie, and Misty stared at me.

"Ash! You don't have to snap." Bonnie said.

"I know. I'm sorry. I just want to find Serena. I hope she's safe!" I stared at the sky, letting the rain pour on my face.

"Ash, sweetie, don't do that. You'll get sick." Misty gave me a worried expression.

"We're all gonna get sick at this rate." Clemont commented.

"I think we should head back. It's getting late." Bonnie said.

I sighed in defeat, "You're all right. Let's go back."

Don't worry Serena! I will find you!