Waking up to you

* sorry guys I have a thing about calling Dlive by his real name sorry you'll have to deal with Dlive and Gunner
Entoan POV
The bright New York sun shone ( shined? Shone ?... Whatever) through the window of our bedroom. I lay there with my head on Dlive's chest listening to the sound of his steady breathing and heart beat which calmed my nerves. I heard my phone go off so I gently rolled over onto my side trying not to wake Dlive. It was a text from JP ' hey do you and Dlive want to come stay at my granddad's old place? Mark , Sean , Anthony, Adam, Dan , Phil , and Felix and Cry are staying ' I read to myself ' idk I'll have to ask Dlive when he wakes up, but I'm pretty sure he'll say yes.' ' ok well just text me .' I laid my phone back down. I felt a strong hand move to my hip and then soft lips kissing down my neck to my shoulder. "Morning baby " Dlive mumbled slightly . I smiled at the sound of his loving voice " do I not get a kiss this morning?" He asked playfully. I giggled and leaned in kissing him softly . " hey JP wants to know if we want to stay at his granddad's old place ... Mark and a couple of others will be there as well ." " It's whatever you want to do baby cat ." Dlive replied playfully " well then I think we should go ." " ok then let's go ."