Hotter than hell

Mark pov :
It was hotter than hell even though I had on a tank top and shorts but it didn't seem to bother Sean. " h-how are you not sunburnt ?! " I asked " ah ! I'm Irish !" He replied a smile on his face " that doesn't explain everything Sean !" "Well maybe if your hot I can cool you down inside." Sean said smirking. "Oh yeah I'll let you cool me down all night baby ." " I bet you'd like that wouldn't ya daddy ." Sean smirked " you know you can't act like a slut around our friends right Sean ?" " yes Mark ! You know I don't like to make people feel awkward ." Sean basically yelled . " hey chill I don't need your loud voice causing any gator attacks " I teased and without warning Sean hit me in the back of the head with his hand " FUCK ! YOU LITTLE BITCH !" I screamed in pain .
Sean pov
My eyes widened I didn't mean to hit him as hard as I did . " oh my god Mark I'm so sorry !" I said running to his side hugging him . " it's ok I'm fine ."Mark assured me . I kissed his cheek " I didn't mean to hit you that hard ." "Sean baby I'm fine!" He reassured me again. " let's just hurry up and get inside." " why does JP's granddad's have to live in goddamn wet as fuck mountain swamp thing ?!" I complained. We were walking up the wet mountain path when something caught my eye ... a red wolf pup ... a hurt one nonetheless. I ran to its side it was laid on the ground and it's leg was bleeding and it was shaking in fear as if it was just left . I picked it up and carried it to the cabin " your crazy as hell you know! " " I'm sorry I'm a animal lover! " " I didn't say it was a bad thing I just said you were crazy than hell . " Mark said unlocking the door. I wrapped a bandage around its hurt leg to stop the bleeding and then got it a bowl of water. I sat with it on the porch I wasn't about to leave it by itself. I took a picture of it and put it on IG . The pup laid its head on my thigh then looked at me with thanks in its eyes . I smiled and picked it up and began to pet it even though I knew it was extremely dangerous . Looks like I've made a friend.