Is he ok ?

#DanIsTheSmartOne
Dan pov :
Phil sat with his arm around me on the couch of the cabin . Outside the rain was pouring hard. Just as I pictured ... dark and gloomy nothing other than the swampy woods and wild life was really all that interesting. I could feel all of the negativity in the house. The type that consumes your thoughts and slowly breaks you down piece by piece. I looked around the room . JP was in the kitchen along with Adam and Anthony. Gunner and Dlive were making out in the other couch *classic* , and Mark was sitting by himself on his phone. I glanced around the room again looking for the green haired, short Irish man that was with him . My attention turned to the big glass window. Sean was sitting outside with a wolf pup . I got up off the couch " where you going, Bear ?" Phil asked as if he was worried. " don't worry I'll be right back . I'm just talking to Sean for a minute ." I opened the door . It wasn't that I really want to talk to him I just need to get out of this house.
Sean pov
Dan walked out and looked at me " is Mark ok ? " " yeah ... I mean guess why do ya ask ? " " well ... he just looks a little depressed I guess you could say ." Dan said with a concerned tone . I looked at Dan he looked a little uncomfortable " Dan ... I-Is something wrong?..." Dan took a deep breath " can I be honest with you?..." " o-of course !" I instantly replied. " I-Its the house itself... when Phil said something about coming the other day I had that feeling of this isn't right , but he insisted and said you and Mark would be here so I just felt like maybe it was just me being paranoid like normal ... but ever since we got here it's just been heavy ..." I put my hand on his shoulder " anytime you need to talk to someone you can text me anytime you need or want." I said smiling . " thanks Sean makes me feel better...So how do think Mark's gonna deal with the drinking tonight? " " well he doesn't have as big of a problem with it as before he doesn't feel as awkward as he used to." I sighed. Dan looked at me " a-am I making you uncomfortable? Because If I am I'll leave..." he said his question shocking "are you kidding?! Your not making me uncomfortable!".