Already

Sean POV
I laid there on my phone taking pics of Mark sleeping on my phone even though it was really dark in our room to put on Instagram. Mark started pressing against me and grinding on me " hard already?!" I teased . " after how you were a bad boy last night hell yes I'm hard as fuck." Mark replied back teasing me. " well I'm sorry but you're gonna have to wait for it daddy because JP wants us to go stay in his grandad's house for some reason." I said grinding down on him . Mark groaned " so I guess we're going?" " yep ! So get up at take a shower and get packed and then maybe I'll let you have me daddy ." I smirked. " I don't know I might not need you after a shower." " don't make me shower with you." " so then I could fuck you in the shower baby." " if I let you ." . Mark grabbed my wrist and I jump . Chica started to growl at Mark which was a complete shock to me. Mark let go of my wrist "I'm gonna not hurt him Chica ." Mark said kissing my wrist. " I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to-" " Mark it's fine you didn't hurt me you just scared me." I cut him off " ok but I'm still sorry." "I can't believe Chica actually did that ..." "She likes you Sean she's always liked you " Mark reassured me " but your her owner she normally wouldn't just do that ." " well maybe she wants to make sure that you're never hurt ... Just like me."