Lights out

Dan pov :
It's about midnight , the rain outside has gotten harder , and the power was out of fucking course . We were all in a separate part of the house. Phil and I were down stairs in the living room cuddling on the couch. " you know we could go cuddle in our room right ?" I whispered " I know but I would rather cuddle with you down here and not have to hear Sean and Mark fucking ." Phil replied a smile on his face.
I sat up a little " well you don't have to hear it if you're louder than them right?" I smirked "Dan I know your just making up something so you can get in bed ." He smiled . " well what if I don't want to go to bed?" " Dan we've lived together how long ?! I think I would know if you were horny ." A smirk on his innocent face. "W-Well maybe I've changed a little." I stuttered looking away . Phil sitting up and pulling me onto his lap " Daniel if anything's changed it's that you're more paranoid than you used to be." " s-shut up ok I don't trust this place ok !". We both fell silent allowing the sound of hard rain to once again fill the  room . We sat there staring into each other's eyes "Dan do you trust me?" Phil asked not breaking eye contact with me. It took me a few minutes to respond "Yes...of course ! Why do you-" " because if you one hundred percent trust me you wouldn't be so paranoid right now." Phil said out of no where . I was taken back a bit this was so out of place for Phil "w-what are you talking about?"

Phil pov :
I wasn't myself... I wasn't in control of my body or mind , but I was fully aware of aware of every little thing that was happening. My body forced itself of the couch " why were you talking to Sean ?!" . The fear in Dan's eyes was pure , his entire body shaking . Felix and Cry made perfect time to see Dan make a panic dash out the door. " What the hell ?!" Cry yelled as Dan nearly knocked him down . They looked at each other " I'll go after him " Cry assured running after Dan . My head ringing... I was dizzy and that all I remembered