Need you

"It was Lenn, isn't it?" he asked soft.

"Yes.." I said.

"Hey, babe, it's okay. We're on the same height now. I kissed someone and you kissed someone else. Mistakes happen. I still love you!" he sounds so sweet.

"I love you too!" I was still crying but this time it were tears of happiness. I'm so lucky with him.

"I need you!" I said.

"Come down to the lobby." he hung up before I could say anything else.

I guess I should go to the lobby then.

I walked downstairs to the lobby. Shawn was standing there, I can't believe it!

I dropped everything I was holding and ran/jumped into him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. I missed him so much.

Finally I can feel him, smell him and see him.

He's holding me strong so I can't fell onto the ground.

He putt me back on the ground and he kissed me strong. I missed this so much!

"I love you!" his words made me smile. They let me know what I missed.

"I love you too!"

I took his hand and led him to my room.

Lenn was sitting on the couch and he looked to us when we came in. When he saw us he immediately turned his head to the window.

Shawn walks over to him: "Hey, you must be Lenn. I heard a lot about you!" Shawn was laughing a bit.

Lenn stand up from the couch and shook his hand. He was a bit confused.

"Nice to meet you." Lenn said a bit shy.

"Hey, it's okay. I know what happened. We talked about it, and we made it good." Shawn said, that's one of the reasons why I love him so much. He don't want anyone to feel bad.

Lenn smiled relieved.

I said to Lenn: "I'm gonna show him my room."

He nodded his head.

I walked to my room with Shawn.

When he came into my room plopped down on the bed.

I jumped onto him. He laughed and pulled me closer to him.

"I missed us." he said, his eyes are shining. He looks so happy.

"Same" I crawl onto him and I kissed him. He bit soft on my lip. 

"I have something for you." Shawn came out of the bed and he took a rose out of his bag.

He gave it to me and said: "As long as this rose is alive I'll stay with you!"

"You know what? If your planning to break up than you can do it NOW!" I was sad.

"I need to go." Shawn just walked away. He legt me behind him with the rose. Did he break up or not?

I looked at the rose. Why?

I threw it on the ground. There didn't fell a leaf off? I looked at it again.

It's a plastic rose? Yes it is!
That's it. He walked away to let me realize.

I ran down the lobby with the rose still in my hand. I saw Shawn just walking through the door.

"Shawn, I love you so much!" I yelled. I don't think he heard me.

He came back. 

I ran into him and kissed him for a very long time.

_____________________

What about Dan?

Will everything go as good as now?

Find out in the next chapter of "One message"