Little kids

I heard someone running in the hall. The door of my room flew open. It was Shawn.

"Are you okay?" he looks worried and came to me. He held me in his strong arms.

"I'm scared Shawn." i mumbled. I was in shock. 

"What happened. Tell me!" 

I pointed to the stone on the ground. He laid me soft on the bed and he took the stone.

"Is that.." his voice halted.

I nodded and start crying. I couldn't help it. 

"Don't cry. Everything will be fine. We survived once we can survive more. Together." he took my small hands in his big hands.

"I don't want to see you shot a second time. My whole world collapsed! I can't handle a second time, Shawn." i couldn't stop crying. I tried but i couldn't.

He pulled me close to him. His strong arms around me. That was what i needed.

"I love you, Shawn." i whisper into his shirt. 

He stroked my back: "I love you too, Amelia."

He kisses my forehead. It calmed me.

I realized his shirt was wet on the place where my face laid.

"Sorry." i mumble as i pull back.

He smiled as a sign that it wasn't a problem.

He stand up and took his shirt off. 

If he was about to do this every time i cry on his shirt, than i want to cry much more on his shirts.

"What are you smiling about?" he grinned.

"Nothing." i feel my cheeks were red. I was blushing.

He jumped on the bed and start tickling me.

"You're a bad liar, Amelia."  he was still shirtless. 

"Stop.. Stop tickling... I can't breath.." i was laughing so hard that it was difficult to breath. 

He stopped and laughed at me.

I fell on my back in the bed.

Shawn crawled on top of me. His face close to mine.

"Tell me." he tried to look serious but it didn't go well and he kind of had a dumb look on his face. He start laughing.

I was laughing too.

His face was so close to mine. His eyes had a beautiful shine.

His pushed his lips onto mine.

"Where was that one for?" i laughed.

"For you to tell what you were thinking. You'll get another one if you tell." he winked to me. He's so cute i can't help. 

"What i was thinking was: if you're going to take your shirt off every time i cry on it, i would cry a lot on it." i was laughing about how weird this sounds when i say it loud.

"Naughty girl." he was laughing. He climbed back off me.

I coughed.

"What?" Shawn looked into my eyes with his cute, sweet eyes.

I pretended like i was mad at him: "I want my kiss."

"Come get it. But be careful. The floor is lava." he winked at me. He's such a little kid.

He was on the other side of the room.

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes I want my kiss!" i said seriously.

"I can't come to you. I will be burned alive." we both start laughing. I was thinking about how dumb this will look.

"You know what, i'll just go shower. I'll get back to you later." i walked to the other side of the bed 'cause it was next to the door from the bathroom.

Shawn ran on the floor to me.

"Watch out! You'll get burned alive!" i yelled to him.

He pressed me against the wall. I was laughing too hard.

"You deserved your kiss." he came closer to my face. I putted my hand in front of his face.

"You not." i laughed. 

He took my wrists and just kissed me. It was getting really hot here.

"This isn't fair." i'm acting like a little child, i know. But so is he doing.

"I'm going to shower." i laughed to him. 

"I can come with you." he was blushing, that's so cute.

"I would like that, but.." i didn't know what to say.

"It's okay, Amelia. I'm just joking." he smiled to me. 

I went in to the bathroom and took a shower. I thought i heard some noises in the room. But i think i'm just.. Let it go. I know it isn't real. 

I wrapped a towel around me. All my clothes were in the room. I was so dumb to forget them.

I opened the door. Shawn wasn't in the room.

In the corner of the room was Jade sitting. Her wrists were tied up. There was a tape on her mouth.

The look in her eyes. She was afraid. Very afraid.

___________________

Who did that?

Where is Shawn?

What will happen next?

Find out in the next chapters of "One message"