Forget

I woke up. 

The sun was shining through a small window. It's too high I can't look outside.

I hear soft music coming from another room inside this house. It's the radio. This song. I know this song. It's from Shawn!

I think Dan realized it too 'cause as soon as I realized it was Shawn, I heard him smacking the radio down.

I sat down in the middle of the room. In silence.

I heard someone unlocking my prison. Yes, I call it my prison.

"Come downstairs." it was Dan. He treats me like an animal.

The hall was beautiful white. With a red floor.

I didn't move. I was scared because i didn't know what was waiting for me downstairs.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me downstairs and of course i fell.

"Don't freaking touch me!" I screamed to him.

He just start laughing. What a creep.

We went outside. He took me to the beach. For a short time i actually enjoyed it. I forgot that i was kidnapped.

But as soon as i was thinking about the beach, my thoughts went back to Shawn. When you aren't with someone you really realize how much you miss him.

I really want to know what's gonna happen. Normally i was in school right now.

"Come here!" It was Dan. His voice sounds sweet.

He's acting different.

I slowly walked over to him. I didn't want to stand in front of him, i'm still scared.

"Come closer, i don't bite." He smiles.

I'm not so sure about his words. I know if he wanted to he could bite.

His smile scares me. He's up to something.

He took my hand and led me to his car. I just let him doing whatever he want, if i try something i know he would win anyway.

He was acting like a gentlemen. When we were at the car, he hold the door to the passenger seat open for me.

The radio was on in the car.

Celeb news:

Shawn mendes has been seen with an unknown girl while holding hands. We haven't heard something from him an his girlfriend Amelia Blake.

After the news, Dan was grinning.

I just broke. Is he already over me.

My heart felt like it's broken into a thousand pieces. A small tear fell down my face.

Dan laid his hand on my leg. I didn't do anything, i don't care anymore.

I'm broken and he knows it. He will use that so i will stay with him.

I was looking through the window. Thinking about the rose Shawn gave me. Will he really love me until it's dead or was it fake?

I wish i didn't have any emotions. That would be much easier.

I need to forget Shawn. Right now the only thing he does is making me cry.

I need to forget him and the memories we had.
It's hard but it can help.

"Hey, it's okay.",  Dan looks at me.

I wanna scream. No, it isn't okay!
But i didn't say anything. We just sat there in silence.

We finally were back at his house.

I ran upstairs to my prison. But this time i locked it myself. I'm done with talking. Done with everything. I was crying into my pillow.

That's how i fell asleep.

Let's just say i cried myself into sleep.

______________________

Will Amelia stay with Dan or will she escape.

Are Shawn and Amelia ever gonna meet again?

Find out in the next chapters.