Again

I took the tape off her mouth.

"I'll take care of myself, go downstairs before it's too late!" she was out of breath but i did what she said and ran downstairs.

"What the hell is wrong with you!!!" i screamed through the room downstairs.

Dan was just about to put the knife in Shawn's back. Shawn's eyes were big. He didn't saw Dan behind him.

Shawn ran to me.

"I won't move if i was you!" Dan whispers to Shawn.

He immediately stopped running. He was just a meter away from me.

I reached my hand out to him. He took it.

"Together." i whisper to him.

Dan throw the knife at Shawn. 

I ran and stand in front of Shawn. The knife was in my stomach. No one saw it. They all thought i just caught it.

I'm not gonna say it to anyone. I'd rather die for Shawn than he get killed.

I couldn't see clearly anymore. Right now it's all about trusting Shawn.

"Call the police!" It was Lenn's voice, he came from behind us and ran to Dan.

"This time you're not gonna escape." he said clearly so everyone can hear it.

Shawn was holding his phone. He was shaking too hard so it was kind of impossible to write the right number.

Dan hit Lenn in his face.

He escaped again.

Lenn's face was blue on the place where Dan hit him.

I started crying. I'm so scared. I won't be feeling safe until Dan is in prison.

"I'm so scared, Shawn." this was the hardest i cried in a really long time.

He wrapped his arms around me. Holding me strong.

Just like i did earlier this day, i was crying in his shirt. 

Jade came downstairs. She ran to Lenn. 

She was in shock but not hurt.

"I'm gonna go upstairs with Amelia, okay?" Shawn said worried while looking to me. 

"Yeah, okay." Lenn said while Jade was taking care of him.

Shawn carried me in his arms and we went back to our room.

Ugh, i need to shower again. That's what was going through my mind. I'm so freaking weird, i've been hit with a knife and the only thing i think about is that i need to shower again.

Shawn laid me on the bed. He was looking at his own shirt. The look in his face. He didn't know where the blood on his shirt came from.

I stand up. The long sweater i took out of my room just before i went downstairs when Jade told me, it was stuck in the wound.

"Shawn, can you help me to pull this off?" i whisper to him.

He stand behind me and i putted my arms in the air so it was easier to take it off.

I didn't want to turn around. Than he would see the wound.

"What's wrong, Amelia." his hand were on my shoulders. It calmed me.

"Nothing." i mumbled.

He laid his head in my neck. He gave sweet kisses. I love this feeling.

My arms were over the wound.

He wrapped his arms around my waist.

Oh no, there was now blood on his arms.

He took his arms back.

"Amelia?" he sounded serious. 

Shawn walked in front of me.

"Shawn go away." i mumbled.

He took my hands in his hands. The look in his face. He saw the wound.

He was speechless.

"What... Why didn't you tell me.." he was about to cry.

"Don't cry." i felt tears coming up.

Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry...

"We need to go to the hospital." he was crying.

I can't see him crying. 

"No. I don't want to live like this, Shawn." okay, yes, i was crying again "I want to die."

"So you want to leave me.."

__________________

What will happen next?

Will the catch Dan?

What about Amelia?

Find out in the next chapters of "One message"