Forever in my heart

Dramatic enough it started raining.

I was staring in his beautiful eyes. I thought i was dreaming. He was dead. I saw him dying. Maybe he's a ghost! Am i serious. What's wrong with me. I can't see ghosts!

I was still standing on the middle of the street.

He slowly walked to me. Just like they do in a romantic movie you know?

He took my face in his hands. I was crying but it were tears of happiness. I can't believe it!

He kissed me. A sweet kiss. That's when i knew he was here. Alive. He isn't dead.

In the middle of the street we were kissing. I didn't care. I only care about Shawn standing here in front of me. 

My best friend. My boyfriend. My everything.

We both pulled slowly away. We were both smiling like dumb idiots. 

"I thought i lost you forever!"  I gently stroked his face. He's real. He's very real and standing here. I'm not dreaming.

We were both wet by the rain. 

"If your friend didn't find me. Then... " he was confused to think about that.

"Don't think about that. You're here. That's what matters now."  i hugged him strong.

I bound my fingers through his. 

We crossed the streets.

I just think about the fact that school already started. But i don't want to ruin our moment so decide not to tell him yet.

"I canceled my tour." Shawn told me.

"Why?" i asked him.

"I'm not totally the old one yet and i need some rest. I'll go back to Canada, my home." i saw that he looks sad for me.

"Don't worry i need to go back too. I need to go to school." i smiled weak to him.

He smiled a bit to me. It wasn't much but it was something.

"Well, we have this evening and night together." he tried to stay positive but he has a point.

"Yeah." 

We were walking around when a car stopped next to us.

"Need a drive?" the girl that sat next to me earlier this day in the hospital asked. Lenn sat in the car too.

"We don't have a hotel or house to go to." i said.

"You can stay at mine." the girl smiled to both of us "Get in!"

We got in the car. It was a drive from about an hour.

We stopped next to a huge house. It looks a bit like a castle.

We came out of the car and Shawn took my hand.

The girl. If i remember it, good i think her name is Jade. She led us to a giant room. It was like a princess room. It was beautiful.

There was a side of the wall that was totally from glass. 

"I'll let you two alone." Jade said and left.

Shawn laid on the bed and i cuddle in his arms. It felt good to be with him again.

He felt asleep soon. 

It was dark outside and the stars were beautiful.

I climbed out of his hug and sat down in front of the wall/ window.

I was looking to the stars.

"I know you did this ,mom. Thank you..."

___________________

What's gonna happen next?

How will school go?

Find out in the next chapter of "One message"