Scared

I slowly walked to my own grave.

I must say it's really weird to see my name written on the stone.

Shawn's face when he was looking to my grave was so sad. I feel really sorry.

I don't want to cry. So i hold my tears in.

I took the note i wrote when i first met him. I couldn't read the words anymore but i knew what there was written.

There was also something written on the other side. Something that wasn't mine.

The small note on the other side:
Amelia, my beautiful girl,

I know you're somewhere up there in the sky. I hope you won't forget me there. But i don't wanna make this too long 'cause your not gonna see it. Your living further in my heart.
I love you forever,
Shawn

I was holding the note. I think i'm never let it go.

I heard someone clapping in his hands.

"Surprise, surprise, you aren't dead." I think we al knew who it was. Of course Dan.

He took the note out of my hands and he crumpled it.

"No, give it to me!" I screamed to him.

"Why would i do that?" he had a grin on his face. I hate him.

I'm thinking about something. I don't want that to happen. But i know that it's the only thing that's gonna work.

"I..I come with you, if you give me the note and never do anything bad to Shawn again!" I softly say.

What the hell am i doing?

"Okay, that's your idea and i'm totally fine with it." he grinned again, it looks like he's up to something.

How can i do this to Shawn?

Dan laid his hand on my back and led me to his car.

When we were next to his car, he kind of pushed me in the back.

He start driving really fast. I really don't know where he is going.

He may be sweet to me, but i'm still scared. Really scared.

I can't trust him!

We arrived at a house.
I must say i felt like a prisoner or something.

He walked me inside.

We went to the attic. It was smal and dirty. There was a blanket and a pillow on the ground.

"Your room." looks like he planned me to sleep here a long time ago.

He locked the door and left.

So this is it. I gave up my real life to save the love of my life, i have a new identity for him and now i'm stuck here with a crazy guy. I won't ever see Shawn again.
Well, i may be never see the world outside this room again.
I know for sure i'm gonna end up here. In this room on the cold ground. With Shawn as the last thing on my mind. In the darkness.
Alone.

__________________

So this is my new chapter.
I hope you like it.
I'm sorry, i'm not really active because i am really busy with school and all that stuff.

I also have a new story in dutch so if here are readers who understand dutch than please check it out and let me know what you think.