ONE

"Anyeong I am Sana Minatozaki, Nice to meet you." Sana said while waving to her roommate.

unfortunately her roommate is Tzuyu, The beautiful Taiwanese girl who's always in her grumpy mood.

"I'm Zhou, Tzuyu. This is my bed, Im on the top, That is yours at the bottom, I have Two rules, First no unexpected noises, Second lights should be turned off before 11:00 pm because i have migraine and i have to sleep early." Tzuyu explained, giving sana a complete annoyed look upon her face.

"look! its 11:00 already, take your things in... i'll turn off the lights."

Sana just shrugged and take her things inside the room. Suddenly before she could sit the lights turned off and she heard Tzuyu crawled to her bed.

sana rolled her eyes and sighed heavily, she didn't expect to have a grumpy roommate here in Korea.
she lay down and shut her eyes.

She toss & turn at times, because their bed is a bunk bed... just one move makes the bed wiggle.

Suddenly someone poked her head, that made her jumped and hide under the sheets.

"Stupid..." a familiar voice came up, she slowly turn her head and look to whom is talking. she saw Tzuyu giggling.

"You scared the crap out of me... i thought you're a ghost." sana said as she sighed in relief.

"Would you mind if i join you?" tzuyu asked, Sana just nodded and smile.
"Sorry about that, i just can't sleep. Did i woke you up?" Tzuyu asks, sana shook her head.

"Nope, I can't sleep too." sana said as she leaned closer to Tzuyu, She's scared of the dark, Shit. Dark makes her feel like she's alone and she doesn't like the feeling of it. at all.

"why are you leaning close to me?" Tzuyu laughed as she push sana away from here, gently. but sana hugged her even tighter, Tzuyu began  to laugh even harder. now she realized that sana is scared of the dark.

"Okay okay... I'll just open the lights. would you mind letting go of the hug?" Tzuyu giggled while pointing the lights.

"no! please don't leave me. stay here! i can't stand one second without anyone with me in the dark." sana said as she hugs Tzuyu tight as she can, making sure that Tzuyu wouldn't leave her.

"You're funny sana... okay i'll just stay here with you." Tzuyu said while tapping sana's head.

"about earlier? i'm sorry for being grumpy. That's not the real me at all, i have to show roughness because you are new here and i am not sure if you're mean so i'm just testing you but now i see that you're not mean."
Tzuyu explained, she felt sana released the hug.

"you don't have to apologize , if i was you i would do the same thing too."
sana said, trying to erase guiltiness she felt in tzuyu's voice. She hug tzuyu again. "so are we friends now?" she said, reaching out her pinky finger to Tzuyu.

"Friends♥"

Tzuyu locks their Pinky finger together. she was about to refuse being friends with sana because she don't like strangers and doesn't like interacting with others but something in her wants Sana to be her friend.

She felt sana slowly releasing the hug, sana laid down to her bed, Tzuyu was about to go to her bed but sana pulled her "Stay here..." sana whispered.
Tzuyu sighed but then she lay besides sana and hug her, They both ended up sleeping in each others arms.