NINE

Tzuyu woke up, the sunlight was beaming into her face. She blink her eyes and look down on her bed to see Sana. "Good morning," She said.

"Good morning," Sana greeted as well, "I brought you some bread," she added, she held a paper bag with breads and gave it to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu held the bread and went down, She sat on the floor facing sana. she tacked some loose strands of her hair and took a bite on the bread.

She feel so nervous, the first thing that came up on her mind was the thing she saw last night, she's ready to tell sana the truth because she know it will haunt her if she wouldn't and she hadn't sleep well because of that.

"Sana, I have something to tell you," Tzuyu's voice cracked when she started to speak. Sana faced her with a confusing look.

"Last night I saw--" she was cut by Sana's phone, "I'll just take this, it's Chaeyoung," Sana said, Tzuyu just nodded at her.

She was again thinking, where should she start and what if Sana wouldn't believe her and think she's just making some stories?

After a couple of minutes, Sana faced her again "what were you saying?" She asked, "Aish! Last night I saw a friend of mine, not that important, I just want to share it with you," Tzuyu lied, She swallowed and nervously looks at Sana who seems to be judging her if she's lying or what, she thought sana doesn't believe her because she keeps quiet.

After a moment of silence, Sana decided to break in, "Okay," and then she smiled at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu sighed in relief for that, she took a bite on her food and glanced at Sana who's now busy with her phone, probably talking to Chaeyoung. She stand and went inside the bathroom, she immediately locked the door and faced a big mirror in front of her, she looked so pale and nervous.

'What is going on with me?' She said to herself, 'I should've told her the truth," she opened the faucet and washed her face with cold water. Gladly it made her feel better and it made her realized she just lied!

She went outside the bathroom, She looked at the spot where she left Sana. The girl was still busying herself with her phone. Tzuyu grabbed her jacket, "I'm going to Momo's room,"  She said to Sana, the girl just nodded without even bothering to look at her.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes and went outside, she knocked at Momo's door and the girl opened it, she's still half asleep. "Tzu-ya! Come in," She grab Tzuyu's hand and lead the girl at her bed.

"I was actually waiting for you," moguri said, She rub her eyes and look at Tzuyu, "I have something to tell you," she added.

"I have something to tell you too," Tzuyu said, her eyes were shaking.

"Okay, you go first," moguri said, She stare at Tzuyu, indicating the girl to start speaking.

"Sana told me last day that Chaeyoung is her girlfriend," Momo's eyes widened with what Tzuyu said, she have that instinct that Sana is really gay, and yes she was right. Her gay radar never failed.

"I knew it! I was right! I always have that feeling that she's gay and," She immediately stop talking when Tzuyu hugged her, she was shocked and couldn't move for a second, Tzuyu's hug was so tight. "What's wrong?" She asked, concern was plastered into her face, she lifted Tzuyu's face and saw tears falling from the girl's eye.

"Tzu-ya? What's wrong?" She asked again.

"I saw Chaeyoung," she search her phone in her pocket but failed to find it there, she felt her heart pumped so hard, she search her pocket again and the spot she sits but still didn't found her phone. "My phone, I put that in my pocket last night and I hadn't it out yet," she panicked.

"Tzu-ya calm down, You might've left that inside your dorm room," Moguri said as she held Tzuyu's arms, forcing it to sit beside her.

"No way! Sana might saw those pictures!" Tzuyu said, she scurried away. Momo followed her, Tzuyu was running so fast and so as Momo.

She immediately opened their door, her heart pumped so hard that it could almost jumped out of her chest, Her eyes widened and she freeze at her spot.

Sana's holding Tzuyu's phone with tears streaming down her face. She look up at Tzuyu who seemed to be so shocked, at that point Tzuyu knows that Sana  already saw those pictures.

Sana stand and walk towards Tzuyu, she trembled and fall on her knees, Tzuyu felt the burning tears started to fall on her face, "why you didn't told me this Tzuyu? Why?!" Sana asked, her voice was full of hurt and she feels nothing but a total wreck inside her chest, her heart is broken into million pieces.

Tzuyu couldn't speak, no words are coming out from her mouth even if she try to, she just Stare at Sana while crying.

Sana was struggling to breath, she never cried like this before. She repeats the word 'why' endlessly while kneeling down the floor.

"What?!" Momo suddenly came up behind Tzuyu, she immediately covered her mouth and look at the two girls. "Tzu-ya, Sana? What happened?" She asked, her face grown in concern.

"Ask your friend!" Sana shouted, she stand and run outside the dorm, she even hit Tzuyu's shoulder causing for Tzuyu to fell down on the floor.

"Sana!" Momo tried to follow her but Tzuyu tugged her arms, She immediately pick her up and hugged.
"Are you okay?" Tzuyu just nodded while wiping her tears.

"Can you please tell me what is going on?" Momo asked, she lead Tzuyu back to her dorm room.

They sat in her bed, she handed Tzuyu a glass of water, she's still sobbing . "Tzu-ya, you can trust me," she said while rubbing a circle at Tzuyu's back to comfort her.

Tzuyu took a deep breath before starting to tell the story to Momo.

"Last night I went on a park to breath some fresh air, I saw someone who looked like Chaeyoung so I followed her, I'm not wrong, it's actually her but when I walk towards, a guy came up and hugged her, they even kissed each other. That moment I knew she was cheating on Sana, I took some pictures thinking it would help but it doesn't. I came back and saw Sana sleeping, I was thinking all night if I will tell her the truth that I saw Chaeyoung cheats on her or should I let her discover it herself. The first thing in the morning that came up on my mind was that thing, I was about to tell her the truth when Chaeyoung called her, I can see how happy she was just by talking to her. I don't want to ruin that happiness so I lied at her, she believed and then I went to you, I thought I brought my phone with me because I'm going to show you the pictures and when I got there, I saw Sana looking at those pictures on my phone, I feel so guilty moguri, I feel so guilty." Tzuyu explained. Her hands were shaking, now Sana was mad at her, she feel so bad. She should have told the truth, if she did? They probably didn't ended up like this.