SIX

Tzuyu woke up hearing laughter down her bed, She went down and look into them. Hiding under the blanket and laughing like childrens.

Are they really like this playful?

She cleared her throat loud enough for them to hear, Sana pulled down the blanket and looked at her smiling.

She tried to hide her smiles but really can't help it.

"Good morning Tzu!" Sana greeted.
Chaeyoung just smiled at her, as she hide under the blanket again "C'mon, Let's hide again.'' Chaeyoung playfully said to sana, but sana shrugged.

" Playtime is over now Chae, Maybe we should eat outside with Tzuyu, it'll be fun."

Chaeyoung stand and held Tzuyus hand, Tzu was so Shocked she couldn't move for a second.

"I will take you out, Let's go..."
Chaeyoung said, giving Tzuyu a smile and a wink for Sana, She grabbed Tzuyu and went outside.

"H-how about me???" Sana asked but the two girls were already outside, she was left standing inside the room. Looking like an idiot "What a crazy girlfriend I got." She muttered as she follow the two girls.

Chaeyoung stop and she look at Tzuyu "about last night, you saw~" but before she could finish Tzuyu stated "Yeah! I understand, no worries."

Of course Tzuyu's thinking that whatever she saw last night was just a friendly kiss, though confusion is still hovering around into her head.

Chaeyoung smiled and they wait for sana who's running after them.

"You guys walk so fast!" Sana said.
She take her breath and stand at the middle of Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

"So...where shall we go?" Sana asked smiling, she never felt this excitement ever before but mixed with awkwardness.

"I know where to go." Tzuyu said smiling to both of the girls.

After walking for a minute, they stopped at a café. They sat at the very side of the café "So... What we're having?" Chaeyoung asked while picking some leaf display at their table. "They have the best cappuccino here and cake, you guys should try that."  Tzuyu said. "Okay let's have it."
Sana said while glancing at Chaeyoung who's still picking some leaves.  Tzuyu was about to stand to order the foods in the counter when Sana hold her hand "I'll go with you." She said, Chaeyoung look into them with a stubborn face but that didn't stop Sana to go with Tzuyu.

Sana is in Tzuyus back While they're in the counter lane "This  place is nice." Sana said, Tzuyu just nod in agreement. Sana glance at Chaeyoung, who's now talking to someone in her phone, looking outside the café.

"Tzu, are you annoyed?" She asks.
"What? To what? Whom?" Tzuyu asks in confusion. "To me?" She said.
Tzuyu just laugh at her, but sana was actually serious so Tzuyu keep silence for a seconds before saying
"no, why would I be annoyed to you? You're nice and funny, why did you asked so?"  "Nothing, I just thought you're annoyed because I brought a friend into our dorm..."   "That's totally fine with me, no worries sana."

Tzuyu get their order and they went to their table, They eat their foods and while eating Chaeyoung constantly checks her phone. "What's wrong chae?" Sana asked, Tzuyu just focuse herself to her food.

"Mom just called, I got a visitor  waiting for me until last night, Sorry but I really need to go... I'm so sorry."

She stand and went outside without waiting for Sana to respond, The two girls were left shocked. But Sana is feeling more than shocked, she felt like dumped, Chaeyoung never leave her ever before even if she got a very important thing to do or she got a visitor. This is the very first time.

Tzuyu snapped her finger in front of Sana, that made the girl jumped.
"Are you okay?" Tzuyu asked, Sana nodded hesitantly, Sana didn't talk for the whole time until they finished their food. She still didn't talk even if they already reached home.

Tzuyu sat in front of Sana who's staring at her phone, Probably waiting for Chaeyoungs message.
She just look at Sana with a sad face. Tzuyu can't do anything but to think of how can she make sana feel better.

"Do you want me to hug you?"
A soft voice whispered into her ears, she felt butterflies into her stomach as her cheeks turns red, suddenly she felt Tzuyus hand and body hugged her "I know you're sad, let me hug you until you feel good."

Sana just nod feeling the warm body of Tzuyu all over her, she felt nothing but a total heartbeat skips. She was sad but it vanished instantly when Tzuyu hugged her and now...she just don't want this moment to end.

I just met her a couple of days ago but I was instantly attracted to this girl and I can't deny that feeling I have, but I'm in a relationship and I love my girlfriend, this is so confusing, I'm nothing but a clumsy girl who always fall for cute things but to fall for two girls at the same time? That's so stupid. I just hope to figure things out deeper so I wouldn't be this confuse.