THREE

The door slightly opens, a girl in blonde hair appeared in front of them smiling, when she saw  Tzuyu she immediately opened the door wider. "Tzuyieeeeee~"

"What took you so long to get here? and who is she?" she said while waving as soon as she noticed the girl behind Tzuyu.

"long story, Oh yes! she's Sana, my new roommate, Sana this is Momo my close friend." Tzuyu introduced sana, she didn't realize that she's holding Sana's hand again. Sana didn't noticed either.

"Anyeong haseyo." sana greet her,
and momo greeted her as well.

"You two must be close, instantly huh?" momo said, trying to tease the two girls but Tzuyu just raised an eyebrow, Momo made a gesture allowing the two girls to come inside.

They sit to momo's bed because momo don't have any chair, She likes sleeping a lot and that answers everything. Momo's room is full of stuff toys and dolls. luckily momo own this room alone, she don't have to worry sharing her room because she don't have a roommate.

"So.... when did sana get in? i wasn't informed that a cutie like her moved in already. It's kinda surprising you know? every time a cute girl move here in our dorm, i'm the first one to know and now it seems like I'm the last one to." Momo pout her lips gazing at sana and Tzuyu.

"She just moved here last night." Tzuyu answered, Sana roll her eyes all over the room. she is kinda liking momo's creativity to have such a good looking room like this. Tzuyu noticed her and snapped her fingers.

"I think my room caught her attention. sorry Tzuyiee she might move here later on." momo laughed, but then she saw Tzuyu's reaction? its like Tzuyu's already killing her inside her head, she immediately shut up.

sana look at Tzuyu and caught her cursing momo, She chuckled and cleared her troat. that made Tzuyu jumped, knowing sana caught her.

To Ease the tension, Momo gladly put in a big tray full of foods in front of them, Includes Jokbal which is momo's favourite food such as Kimchi, sushi, chicken and Pizza. Tzuyu and Sana's eyes widened "Are we gonna eat all of this momoriee~?" Tzuyu asked her and momo hesitantly nodded.

While they were eating, They decided to watch a movie. They all debate at which genre they will watch, Obviously momo win. she played The movie "A walk to Remember." its a love story.

While watching Sana noticed that Tzuyu and momo are getting close to each other, Even closer until there were no space between them. she felt a little bit jealous so she just focused at the movie with a sad face, suddenly she felt a hand embracing her, she turned and see Tzuyu hugging her, Tzuyu smiled and hug her tighter, Sana felt her cheeks turns red, hoping momo wouldn't notice.
she looks at momo, and giggled when she found out that the blond hair girl is already asleep.

Tzuyu move her hands to Sana's face, causing sana to freeze. "you have sauce in your lips." Tzuyu giggled as she wipe the sauce using her fingers. she hugs sana again and continue to watch the movie. Sana gets butterfly in her stomach, and yes she don't like the feeling but at the same time she likes it too...

Finally after 4 movies, they decided to go back in their room. they woke momo up. Momo Opened her eyes and act like she had watched the whole movie when all she really did was to sleep.

"I think we better go now... thanks for the food and for sharing your bed to us" Tzuyu said, raising an eyebrow to Momo.

"Okay then. nice meeting you Sana~ and by the way, you're so cute." Momo said, she grabbed sana and hug her.

Tzuyu look in other direction, trying to ignore the fact that Momo hugged Sana. she don't know why? but she definitely doesn't like the feeling at all.

"lets go..." sana said to her. Tzuyu smiled and  wave back as they went outside momo's room.

While walking. Sana stop looking at the window, she saw the sunset, it's so peaceful and calm, She likes watching Sunset so much. Tzuyu look in the same direction too and smiled.

"Beautiful, Right?" Tzuyu asks as she leaned closer, she laid her head to Sana's shoulder while admiring the sunset.  "Yes, i love it so much. i didn't knew you could watch something like this every day... you guys are so Lucky, so do i right now."
after a minute of watching the sunset, They head into their room again.

Sana sits in her bed, Putting her headphones on. Tzuyu sits beside her and yawn, realizing that she wants to sleep. Letting herself sleep and lay in Sana's bed.

Sana noticed that Tzuyu is already sleeping beside her. She look at Tzuyu's and study the girls face. The next thing she know is she's tracing Tzuyu's face with her finger, she tucked some loose hair back to the girls ear.

Sana's heart melted while looking at Tzuyu, She's so beautiful probably the most beautiful girl she had ever saw.
But why would people hate her? She see no reason to hate someone like Tzuyu, maybe those people who hate Tzuyu were just Insecure of her.

The thoughts keep running through her mind.. until she finally fell asleep too next to Tzuyu ❤