FIFTEEN {ending}

It's midnight and I couldn't sleep, I just keep turning and tossing in the bed and sometimes glancing at Sana who's deeply asleep. I still couldn't believe she just said 'I'm not her girlfriend' that made me feel sick, actually. She's right, I'm not her girlfriend, I'm just Chou Tzuyu, a nobody for her :(

My tears rapidly fall through my eyes, I couldn't even feel my heart. I pity myself for hoping that Sana would learn to love me if I show her my affection, my love, my unconditional love for her, but I failed to make her love me.

I keep my tears from falling, I'm trying my best not to make noise from sobbing, I don't want sana to be awake and see me like this.

"I've had enough, I give up."

My eyes became heavier, and let myself fall asleep with sadness inside me, with my wrecked heart and tortured mind. I hope this is all just a bad dream and when I wake up, everything will be alright.
-

I woke up with sunlight beaming on my face, I turn and see Sana sitting while busying herself with her phone, I was about to kiss her on forehead just like I'm used to, before. But I remember what she said to me last night.

I slowly stand from the bed,  looking down, trying not to meet her gaze.

Sana glanced at me and even calling me, but i keep avoiding her no matter how long she looks at me, no matter how loud she call my name.

Suddenly she ran up to me and tugged my arms, my face was so close to her but I still keep my eyes on the ground, i wouldn't look at her no matter how hard she try, I have to let her know I'm hurting so bad.

"Tzu-ya!" She shouted, that made me jumped but still i didn't bother to look at her. I noticed my eyes were shaking and about to cry.

"Tzuyu please look at me," She calmly said, I couldn't avoid her anymore so I slowly meet up her gaze as my tears started to fall from my precious eyes. I can see how Guiltiness plastered in Sana's face, This is my first time crying in front of Sana.

"Why are you doing this to me? Why do you keep tormenting my heart? I thought if I show you my love you would learn to love me back, but I was wrong! No matter how hard I try to be the best for you, I'm always on your list priority, I'm always not enough. But you're right, I'm not even your girlfriend! I'm just a nobody to you! You don't have any idea how I'm hurting right now because you only think of yourself! You know that I love you but you keep acting as if you doesn't even know it, you act as if I wasn't going to be hurting by things you do! I hate you Sana! I hate you!"

I hardly said to Sana, that made her jumped, she never heard me raised my voice before and I haven't heard myself in this higher tone either, and I said the words I've been struggling to say, it feels like I could die anytime. I'm feeling so much hurt inside me and those words aren't enough to tell her how I'm hurting right now.

"I-im so sorry," She whispers with her head looking down, trying not to meet my gaze. That made me snapped and realized I just shouted on her, I'm so unlike me. I can always hide my feelings especially anger but this was an exception.

The next thing I know, Sana was packing her things while wiping her eyes continuously.

I immediately ran up to her.
"What're you doing?" I whispered.
"I'm leaving," she coldly answered.

"Sana, I-i didn't mean to raise my voice, I'm s-sorry please don't leave!"
I said as I pulled back some clothes she already tugged in inside her bag

"No, I'm leaving, I'm sorry if I keep on hurting you, I'm sorry if I never considered you in every steps I make, I'm sorry for not showing you my real feelings, I'm not like you, you're brave enough to show and tell how you feel towards me, but me? I'm so scared to tell you how I really feel. I don't want to hurt you anymore...."
She said as she continued to pack her things like I wasn't there in front of her, I was confuse with what she just said.

That moment I knew I couldn't stop her from leaving, my heart broke into million pieces while watching her taking steps outside the dorm. I felt the burning tears streamed down my face, I kneeled down on the floor, regretting every word I said to her.

I always hate people who were mad because when they are mad they speak carelessly and hurt other peoples feelings but I suddenly became one.

I shouldn't raised my voice and didn't let my anger burst out, i should've hide my feelings instead, I should've keep it to myself so that she wouldn't be hurting, I shouldn't be hurting her, I should've help her heal her heart but I even worsened it.

After reminiscing every words she said to me, I immediately stand and ran outside I'll take you back, I'm sorry!
I ran outside even though it's raining, Sana was probably just still near outside the dorm. I ran as fast as I can, Looking everywhere, hoping I can see Sana.

  I'm all wet and tired, slowly losing hope that she's still here. I started to cry in the middle of the street as my tears met up the raindrops, I was sobbing so hard and felt my knees getting weak, I walk slowly to the bench near me and sat upon it.

People passes by and all of them offered me an umbrella but I refused them, I'd rather be here all night long, alone. Than be at the dorm without knowing if Sana was fine, if she's not in the rain like me now. I can't stop sobbing, Suddenly someone stand in front of me, I lift up my head and saw Sana, she's all wet because of the heavy rain. And her eyes seems to be crying the whole time too, like me.

I immediately hug her tightly, tighter as ever before as I whisper to her ears "I'm sorry, don't you ever leave me again, you're making me even worried about you," I can hear Sana's sob, I pulled out the hug and look at her face.

"I l-love you," I whispered, without even thinking about it for a second. I just want her to know that I love her, I can't hide my feelings anymore. I don't care if she doesn't love me back, I'm not even hoping that she would. It's enough for me that she knows I love her, I don't want to loose her.

"I will always love you till the day we die, I will always be beside you,"

And before I know it, a pair of soft lips pressed into mine and with all the love, I kissed her back gently.

I was longing for a very long time to say those words to her, even though she didn't said anything, this kiss was enough to tell everything she feel towards me. I hope this moment would last forever.

She gently pulled out the kiss, I opened my eyes and a soft smile escaped from my mouth. Sana was smiling at me too, I have never seen this smile ever before after her heartbreak and this smile is so enchanting, My heart melts just by looking at her, I'm glad that I'm the reason behind these smiles now, I'm glad that I can finally make her happy. I'll make her feel loved, love that she's been thirsting for a very long time.

"Tzuyu, I love you too and I meant it with my whole heart, I failed you once before by letting you fall without catching you, but I would never do that again, I promised to always be there for you when you needed me because you had done the same thing for me. You loved me through the good and the bad, you helped me shaped into the person I was today and loved me without any restrictions, you handed me your heart even if I broke it so many times, you believed I deserve happiness but I understood you deserve it as well, and I would gladly be the one to give that to you, I love you, Chou Tzuyu."

The end-

Thank you for all the avid readers of my story, thank you for all the votes and good comments this is the end of 'Beside you' I hope I met up your expectations. This was my first story to be published on wattpad and I couldn't believe with all the love I'm receiving, you guys are awesome! :) all of you are such an inspiration to make this story a better one and I promise to make more new stories a lot more better.

I'm currently thinking of making stories, Specializing Twice SHIPS :)
let me know what OTP you want to be featured on my next story :)
Follow me for updates 👍

P.S

I'm working on my dancing and vocals because I'm having an audition to be an idol :) I hope you guys can pray for me to pass the audition ;) Please?

Until the next story~
I love you all and Kamsahamnida!