FIVE

"are you okay?" sana tilt her head giving chaeyoung a concern look.

"Yeah, I'm fine. can i stay here for awhile babe?" chaeyoung asks while pouting her lips.

that made sana giggled, she shrugged her shoulder. "well, since you're already here, i guess its a yes." sana smiled as she give chaeyoung a kiss on lips.

"Really? Thanks babe!" chaeyoung bumped in excitement, she gets to sleep with sana again. she missed sana so much.

"but make sure be nice to my roommate, okay?" sana said.
chaeyoung just nodded, she gaze to Tzuyu who's still sleeping.

"She's pretty." chaeyoung said, she raised an eyebrow to sana.

"Yes, but not pretty as you are chae."
sana said, that made chaeyoung blush, she hide under sana's shoulder while poking the girls arm.

"you never failed to flattered me so much, you're making my head big."
Chaeyoung said, she grabbed sana's face and leaning to kiss her.

"What?!" A familiar voice breaks into their clingy moment. Its Tzuyu, she saw two girls was about to kiss. she immediately covered her mouth
trying not to make noise .

sana and chaeyoung stand, chaeyoung extend a hand to tzuyu, as she introduce herself "Hello, im Son Chaeyoung. Sana's girlfriend."
Tzuyu tilt her head in confused face. "what? g-girlfriend?" tzuyu asks, making sure she heard it right.

"no! what she mean to say is, Friend." sana interrupted, she turned back  and raised an eyebrow to chaeyoung.

"Okay. Nice meeting you, I'm Tzuyu."
Tzuyu shakes chaeyoung's hand as she sits in sana's bed.

"Tzu, chaeyoung asked me if she could stay here for awhile, is that fine with you? i already agreed anyways."
Sana said as she sits beside Tzuyu, Chaeyoung sits beside her too.

"Yeah of course, That's fine." Tzuyu answered, she smiled at sana and chaeyoung who's lingering into sana's arm. She rolled her eyes and stand.

"I'm going to momo, nice meeting you again Chaeyoung." Tzuyu said, sana just nodded to her as she stand outside the door.

she left sana and chaeyoung hughing each others, she rolled her eyes again and sighed heavily as she knocks into momo's door.

"Tzuyiee? what are you doing here this midnight?" momo wiped her eyes, she's still half asleep, she let Tzuyu in and point her at her bed.

"What happened huh?" she asked.
Tzuyu just hide under the blanket.
Momo knows Tzuyu so well, she knew something was up. "Tell me Tzuyiee...." she muttered as she slowly hugs Tzuyu. she felt Tzuyu's tears falling, she immediately pulled the blanket and looks at her.

"Hey... Tzuyiee what happened?"
momo wipe away Tzuyu's tears and held her closer.

"Sana brought a girl inside our room" Tzuyu burst out her tears even more.
"What?! brought a girl?! in your room?! w-who is that?!" momo asks in shock.

"I don't know? she said they were friends but i caught them they were about to kiss. i don't know, i hate it."
Tzuyu said while punching a big stuff teddy bear in momo's bead.

Momo bit her inner cheeks trying not to laugh, she never saw Tzuyu like this ever before. She was obviously jealous of that girl she's saying.

"Awwwwwe what a jealous crying baby, you know what Tzuyiee? i think you have a crush on sana."
momo said, she giggled and patted tzuyu's head "I know you also know that, look at you now... you're so grown up." momo teased her.

"Momoriee! i hate you!" she shouted, she punch momo's shoulder couple of times and then they both burst out in laughter.

"maybe sana was just so nice to me that's  why i'm kinda jealous." Tzuyu's smile slowly fading. she stand and waved at momo.

"I'm going back there, thanks momoriee."

"No worries come here anytime you want."

when Tzuyu opened the door of their room, she saw sana sitting while keeping her eyes on her phone. Chaeyoung is sleeping in her bed.

"Hey, What are you doing?" she asks, Sana immediately turn her head to see Tzuyu, her worries fades easily when she saw Tzuyu.

"Where did you go? i'm kinda worried about you.." Sana asked, she grabbed Tzuyu's hand and lead her to the spot where she sits.

"i went to momo, Why aren't  you sleeping yet? it's super late."
Tzuyu said in concern, She glance at sana.

"I can't sleep because you're not here, I'm worried about you, next time you're going outside just tell me so that i could go with you Tzu, you're pretty someone might just rape you there, i don't want that to happen."
Sana teased, She held Tzuyu close to her. Tzuyu smiled "I'm going to sleep."

She went to her bed and shuttled her eyes, but no matter how hard she try to sleep... She couldn't. She glanced at sana, the girl is hugging chaeyoung.

Again, jealousy strikes her. She's jealous and her bad side showed up.
She get a staff spider that is made of plastic and she throw it right in Chaeyoungs face.

"AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!" Chaeyoung screamed so loud in fear and that made sana woke up panting. Tzuyu Immediately hide under her blanket struggling to hide the laugh she wants to burst out.

"CHAE?! What happened? Are you okay?!" Sana asks. "SPIDER!" chaeyoung said. Sana search the bed to find the spider that Chaeyoung was complaining. Suddenly Chaeyoung poke Sana . "You're the one who throw me this fake spider!"

Sana just laughed. "Me? I was sleeping." She said while chuckling.
"I hate you! I hate you!" Chaeyoung  started to cry like a little kid. That made tzuyu laugh even harder under her blanket While sana just tried to comfort Chaeyoung who doesn't like practical jokes.

💟Authors note💟
Sorry for the long wait, But thankyou for all the votes and reads/Comments. That means a lot guys :) So how's the first 5 Parts?😂
I bet you never thought that Tzuyu has a devilish side hahahaha! Okay I hope those who stans her doesn't kill me😂 Please please vote and comment guys,  I'm always open to suggestions. I'll update again soon :) Enjoy reading 💩