EIGHT

After watching the sunset, They went back to their room. Sana immediately held her phone and message Chaeyoung. Tzuyu can see what sana was typing because she's just sitting beside her.

"You must be really close with her," Tzuyu said, faking a smile at Sana.

"Yes, we went through a lot and she's the only thing I have,"

"I see," Tzuyu said, she glanced at Sana and regretted that she even brought up Chaeyoung.

"Tzuyu, I want to tell you something,"
Sana said, she put her phone down and faced Tzuyu.

Tzuyu nodded, indicating Sana to speak.

"I want to be honest to you because we will be living with each others for a long time, right?"

Tzuyu remained silent, She can feel how her heart skips a beat.

"you know in some fairytale there are two main characters that the whole story focuses, the prince and the princess,but there are three actually. The prince who will protect her, The princess and the slave who's willing to do everything, willing to serve the princess no matter what and secretly loving her." Sana said, she tries to explain at her best because she's not really good at explaining.

"What are you trying to say?" Tzuyu giggled, She understand what Sana was saying but she can't relate it to what sana is pointing.

"What I'm trying to say is I'm the slave,"

"And then?," Tzuyu furrowed.

"I'm the slave, I'm a girl slave and I love the princess secretly," Sana sighed, hoping that Tzuyu would understand her.

"Nothing's wrong with that," Tzuyu smiled at her. Sana was so thankful that Tzuyu didn't freaked out, not like other people.

"I know it already before you even told me, and I know that Chaeyoung is your girlfriend," Tzuyu explained while running her fingers to Sana's hair.

"How?!...." Sana loudly asked, She couldn't believe that Tzuyu already know it. She looked down and hugged Tzuyu.

"Thank you for not kicking me out or felt awkwardness whenever I hug you or do some clingy things, you're such a great person Tzu," She said.

Tzuyu just smiled at her, she wanted to say that she likes girls too and even liking Sana but she decided to keep it to herself, 'Sana have girlfriend' she feel bad when she confirmed that Chaeyoung is Sana's girlfriend. She thought she wouldn't feel this bad because finally Sana will confess it, but she thought wrongly, it hurts and it's killing her inside.

She needs a fresh air, she need to cry this out.

She look at Sana who was looking at her too, "I'll be out for an hour," she said. Sana just smiled and nodded at her. "great! I'll bring you some foods when I came back," Tzuyu said as she pulled a jacket on the top of her bed and scurried away.

While she's walking, she saw a familiar face. "Chaeyoung?..." She whispers to herself. Even though she knows that might not be Chaeyoung she still follow the girl  who was walking, quietly.

Exactly, the girl went to the park where Tzuyu will go too. She watched the girl who was not too far from her, after assuring that the girl was Chaeyoung, She immediately walk into her but then a guy ran up to Chaeyoung and they hugged each other.

Tzuyu's eyes widened as big as saucers. She couldn't believe what she just saw 'was Chaeyoung cheating on Sana?' the thought came up on her mind, she felt discomfort and bothered. She felt even worst when he kissed the girl on lips, Tzuyu immediately look in other direction. No, she don't want to see anymore, This is enough. She took some pictures and scurried away.

She stopped at a bench and sat on it, catching her breath while holding her chest. She couldn't believe what she just saw, Sana just told her everything before she leaves and now She just witnessed something that could've change the two girls relationship, Everything was happening so fast to the point where she couldn't catch up.

She look at her phone, her hands where shaking. Suddenly tears streams down her beautiful face.
She doesn't even know why she was crying, but she felt so bad because of what she saw. Yes, she feel pity for Sana and she feel bad because she likes sana but Sana likes Chaeyoung who's just wasting the love of the girl she likes.

When she stop crying, she immediately walk back to the dorm.
While walking thoughts are struggling to her mind, should she tell Sana that Chae is cheating on her? Or she will let Sana to figure it out herself?

She reached the door and slowly opened it, She roamed the whole room and saw Sana who's already sleeping, She checked her phone and saw the time 9:30 in the evening, she didn't noticed that she was out for that long.

Tzuyu let her self plop on her bed, She feel so exhausted. This was the very tough day she ever encountered, she feel so stressed and hopes that when she wake up it's all just a dream but she knows it's not and when the sunlight comes she know she will feel this stress again, she will feel responsible for the things she shouldn't be, at all.