TWO

a singing voice wake her up, she search the whole room, stopping at the bathroom door. that's where the voice coming from. Tzuyu sits and listen to Sana's voice. after a minute the door opens, sana went out with her black shorts and big plain white T-shirt, she gaze up to Tzuyu and smile.

"Good morning Tzuyu." sana greeted her, and sits in her bed. Tzuyu smiled at her, she went down her bed and goes to the bathroom. 

after sana finish brushing hair, she put her headphones on and listen to music. Tzuyu went outside the bathroom, she's all wet, she just took a bath. she gazed at sana and smiled.

she didn't know why she was smiling since sana got in last night.
that made her confuse, maybe because everyone thinks she's a utter grumpy bitch but then suddenly someone named Sana came into her and became her friend instantly.

While sana is Listening she heard a bang of door, she roll her eyes over the room and she noticed that Tzuyu  isn't inside anymore. maybe that was her who just banged the door.

on the other hand.

Tzuyu is walking at the corridor of the dorm when she suddenly heard two unfamiliar voice of two girls coming from her back, talking about her.
"Yeah, if i were the girl i wouldn't choose to be with Tzuyu, she's so grumpy and she don't like interacting with others."
"duh! me either, she's a sociopath."

the two girls didn't realize that the person they're talking about was in front of them. Tzuyu turn to face them with her knife eyes already stabbing those two girls gossiping.

The two girls were shock to see tzuyu in front of them smiling as if she's really smiling like its a friendly smile, but NO! that smile was full of dark spirits like dragon howling who's ready to eat them anytime.

"Call me Grumpy and Sociopath one more time and I'll make sure you'll both regret it!" she raised an eyebrow and point one finger through the air and snapped, Making a gesture for the both girls to run before she actually burst out in anger.

The two girls immediately  disappeared in her sight, she sighed heavily and continue to walk.

"Boo!"

She jumped in shock, almost near to give her a heart attack.
"You scared the crap out of me Sana, What are you doing here?"
Tzuyu asks while patting Sana's shoulder, she's obviously panting in shock.

"I went out for a walk and then i saw you." sana explained. she grabbed Tzuyu's hand and intertwined with hers. Trying to say they should walk together.  Tzuyu can't help it but to smile and held sana tighter as they both started to walk, Thankfully no one's outside, no one will see them.

"you're not actually mean not like what they have said... seriously."
sana said.

"What? who said?!" Tzuyu asks in a complete confused face.

"The two girls came across me and they warned me that you are a mean girl, that later on you'll show your real inner bitch face to me."

"and then you believed them?"
Tzuyu asks, unwinding  her hand to  Sana's hand. slowly turning sad while waiting for sana to respond.

"Of course not, I don't believe them and i will never. How i see you is different from how they see you, and if you're actually mean? nothing will change, i will still stick up with you."
Sana said, as she held Tzuyu's hand again.

Tzuyu's eye widened as her cheeks turns red, she gaze upon her shoes while smiling. what sana said isn't actually the answer she's expecting to hear. of course she's expecting that sana will hate her like any other girls in this dorm, seriously.

"Well i guess all i can say is Thank you. you are actually nice...The nicest person i have ever met in this dorm who happens to be my roommate too." Tzuyu said with a sweet smile.

Her voice was so soft, soft enough for Sana's heart to melt down. They both gaze up at each others eyes and giggle like child's as they continue to walk.

"Here we are..." Tzuyu knocked at the door, sana tilt her head at the side giving her a confuse look.

"What are we doing here Tzu?"

"I'm going to introduce you to one of my favorite person in the world, I am definitely sure you're gonna like her too..." she explained, Sana just nodded.