Shy Souls Meet

A bright Saturday morning. Saturday was one of the best days of the week for any other person in high school. They'd be at home sleeping in or out with friends. Yup, it was a good day to be any other average high school student, except Izuku Midoriya. Who unfortunatly was stuck doing trash duty in Takoyaka Munciple Beach.

"Ahhh...It's too hot for this." Izuku said as he did his traning regimin. He was currently doing 100 sit-ups. "95...96...97...98...99...100! Whew, man I did it."

He layed back down on the sandy, trash filled beach and looked up the clear sky. Surprised at himself of how he managed to get into UA quirkless. He remembered helping others in the exams, and on his test results were 100% right. Though people assumed he had a quirk, he kept it a secret. In fear of being expelled from UA.

He had began his traning since his second year in middle school, in order to be a hero. And to build up self-esteeme. The results in that were his body looking as if he was a fit body builder, and had overwhelming strength. Unfortunatly, his self-esteme wasn't much of an improvement. After the first day of school, a girl he helped in the exam named Ochako Uraraka confused his name as "Deku". Being a known insult to him and Bakugo Katsuchi, he accepted it as a nickname from the girl, but was flustered and embarised.

"Well what else to do? I finished my 100 sit-ups, pushups, squats, hmmm. Oh, my 10k run! Almost forgot about that." Izuku got up and dusted himself off of any sand and began runing across the shore of the beach. Dispite having mass amounts of trash, this was a pretty big beach for him to easily run 10k.

'Hmm...I feel like this traning is getting easier and easier for me the more I do it. Maybe I should double it to make it more challenging?' Izuku thought as he was reaching the far end of the beach.

"Aaaahhh! Some one help, a villan!" A woman shouted as others tried to get away from the villan who was holding a hostage. The villan was right outside a beachfront cafe holding a pale skin, light blue hair girl with his giant hands. She wore a maid outfit, making Izuku think she worked at the cafe. Izuku walked up the steps to the beach as he was preparing to save the girl. 

"Ha Ha Ha Ha! Name's Mach Fist! I destroy anything with these hands that topple down mountains! Give me everything you have or the girl dies!" The villain now known as Mach Fist tightened his hold on the girl as to show he was serious with his demands. Izuku was right behind him, and observed the villain and the girl.

From what he saw, Mach Fist was a monster over 10 feet tall and abnormal skin color and mutated body structure. As he looked now at the girl, she turned over and looked at him with pleading eyes. Izuku blushed as how she looked, her deep pools of blue for eyes, her pale complection shining a early glow, her cute shoulder length hair that was blue.

Izuku knew what he was going to do. The girl mouthed to him with fear, "..help me.." with tears in her eyes. Izuku nodded and replyed in a faint whisper. "Don't worry, I'll get you out." Izuku walked closer to Mach Fist till he was roughly 5 feet away from him.

"Yo tall guy." Mach Fist turned to see Izuku with his hands in his pockets with a annoyed face. "Why don't you pick on someone your own size and let the girl go." Izuku leered at Mach Fist as he stepped closer to him till he was a few inches between him and Mach Fist.

The citizens were scared that Izuku was trying to kill himself for fighting a villain. They assume due to his looks that he wouldn't stand a chance. But If Izuku was shirtless then they'd thought diffrently. "Ha Ha Ha, you got balls brat! Gotta admit, no one's ever stood up to me before! But.." Mach Fist leaned closer to make eye contact, overshadowing him, and glared. "You'd best play hero somewhere else, or do you want to die?"

"Put her down and we'll see then, fat hands." That did it for Mach Fist as he slowly put the girl down and cracked his knuckles and his neck. Izuku looked at the now freed girl. "Please get out of the way before you get anymore hurt." The girl nodded and made her way to the cafe where she felt safe and where she could see him.