~A Night of Demonic Lust~ (Lemon)

As the sports festival was going on we find out green haired teen shopping for ingrediants as everyone around him was unaware of who he was. Izuku had a basket of meats, fruits, and other stuff he would use to prepare for his and Rem's dinner tonight. Izuku was now wondering what else he would need to swoop he off her feet.

"Let's see, I've got enough for to make a small chocolate cake for desert. Steaks. What else should I get?" Izuku asked himself as he looked around and staired at a few bottles that were on display. "Wine maybe? Seems cliche but, I can't deny that it seems romantic." Izuku said as he went to check out and bought everything.

Thanks to loosing his baby fat due to his new found Devil Quirk, he looked old enough to buy alcahol. Izuku then proceeded merrily off to his bike parked outfront and drove back to his house. Once their a note was their on the table from his mother.

"Izuku, left with the Womans Association on a trip to China. Food's in the fridge and don't get into any trouble. Please don't give me grandchildren when I come back. Love Mom" izuku read the note alound and chuckled at his mother's teasing. "Well can't promise you that mom." Izuku said as his phone went off and looked to see Rem calling him.

"Hello Hello!" Izuku answered as he awaited the sweet sound of his girlfriends voice. "*This is your fault Midoriya!*" Only to be yelled at by Ram as he heled the phone away from him to avoid going deaf. "What's wrong Ram? Everything okay?" "*No god damn it! Rem's been giddy and been dragging me to stores to help her pick out a dress for your 'romantic dinner' tonight! This is the fifth one we've been in!*" Ram complained as Izuku began turning on the stove.

"Well sorry for loving my girlfriend so much. But you can't deny that you felt this with your boyfriend before right?" Izuku questioned as the line was silent for a while. Letting a smirk grown on his face. "See, right wasn't I? Just let us be Ram. We're teens in adolecent love, you can't stop nature." Izuku said as he placed the steaks in the frying pan and began seasoning them in spices and bread crumbs.

"*Just promise me that you'll use protection. I know where this'll lead to. And I don't want to be a young aunt!*" Ram shouted at the phone as Izuku smiled on his side of the line. "Alright, I will. tell Rem to dress semi-casual. I'll pick her up and bring her home." Izuku then hung up and proceded to start cooking the steaks and cake. He had about 2 hours until it was seven at night to pick up Rem. Enough time to set the mood.

Izuku proceded to finish cooking their dinner as well and quick as possible to get the house ready. After thirty minutes of cooking and setting up the table, it was done. A candle in the center of then with a vase with a single red rose. Along with a red table sheet and two plates set up for their food. Izuku smiled as he left home and ran to the nearest flower shop.

"Excuse me ma'am. I need about, say, fifty roses both blue and red. Along with a lot of cherry blossom petals." Izuku asked the lady behind the counter as she took note and headed to the back of the counter to get all his flowers. She had returned with one hundred roses, blue and red, wrapped up in a nice neat bouque and a large box the size of a console filled with cherry blossoms.

"Might I ask why a young man as your self need these. Curiosity is weakness for me." The lady asked as Izuku smiled as he left the shop. "A loving girlfriend who I plan to make the happiest woman tonight." Izuku smiled as he dashed home and looked at the clock to see he still had some time left. Around forty five minute till he had to pick up Rem. "Alright gotta get this done fast."

Izuku then plucked off the petals of the roses and scattered them around the table to give it a nice 'fresh' and 'romantic' aura around. He then lead a trail of petals to his bed as he had cleaned it and scattered them on his bed and floor. Cherry Blossoms mixed in with red and blue rose petals. He had also decided on using candles for tonight and places a few by his bed, desk, drawer, and bookshelf in a glass cover.