Chapter 4

I just had to add my best video of the year just in case you dunno it😳
You have no idea how many times I have watched it. Enjoyyy.

I was a bit jumpy around Keith when I woke up in the morning. He acted pretty normal around me. I patiently waited for him to leave for work but he didn't. 11am I gave up. He wasn't going to go to work that day.

I already decided to miss school that day, besides I had to go to my dad's. We didn't have the best relationship but he was still my dad and the butler had told me he wasn't feeling so good. I decided to make something for him.

I knew that pot roast was his best dish, so I just made it for him. I made enough for Keith and I too, and a little extra for his friend just in case he came over.

Then I bathed and dressed up, putting on a loose knee length dress and a denim jacket. I put on my sneakers and just as I was leaving the room, I saw Keith rush out of his room and I paused to know what was going on. Immediately I heard the front door open and close, I rejoiced finally thanking God that he left the house.

I quickly ran to his room and was mortified to see that the sheets were different. I didn't even know he knew how to change bed sheets. So he knew! And he let me do it every single day for the past 3 years. Argh!!! What kind of spoilt kid was he?

After grumbling for like 2minutes, I bent and started searching for what brought me in here in the first place. Immediately I looked under the bed, the door opened and I stood up immediately. I was in deep shit.

"What are you doing?" He asked and I wriggled my hands, thinking of excuses to give. What was I supposed to say? That I went in there to search for my thong? I had somehow managed to convince myself that he didn't even remember we had sex and he just changed the sheets because he felt like it. So why bring the topic up again?

"I..err...I was looking for my err...?"
"This?" He completed, holding out my hair clip from last night. I totally forgot I had used it. 

"Yes! That! I must have dropped it while cleaning yesterday." I said, completing the lie. Thank you Lord!

I took it from him and gave a shaky smile before turning to leave.

"Look..." He started and I stopped to listen.

"I'm sorry, about last night."

"Last night?" I said in this strange nervous high pitched voice. Oh God I was hoping he didn't remember because of the drinks. God please let it be an apology for saying something mean that I don't remember.

"Yeah. I'm sorry. I was not thinking. I was drunk, it was a mistake. I'm sorry."

Mistake. Right. Of course I knew he was going to say that but it still didn't stop this hurt that bloomed in me.

"Okay. Yeah, no big deal. So I'll get going now. I'm going to see my dad. He isn't feeling really fine." I slipped out of the room and left the house.

Keith's POV

Immediately she left that room, I realised I was the biggest douche I'd ever met. Why did I even bother saying those words? She was already acting like it didn't happen, probably because she expected me to use the word mistake to describe it, which I had done. I could have just gone on with the flow. I thought back to the previous night.