Leo's Story

Hey guys. Hope y'all been good. Leo's story is finally out. 💃🏾💃🏾

I finally have my ideas properly mapped out💃🏾 Leo didn't have enough *screen time* in this work because it didn't immediately occur to me that I'd want to write about him and so I didn't really go into describing him. It's a BBW BWWM story too. Like this one but different. Very different. It's called 14 days.

Here's the description.

To me, Iyana Mila Garvey, my boss is the hottest man to ever walk the face of earth but I know I am not his type. After being his secretary for 4 years plus, I have seen the type of women that walk in and out of his office. I've sent flowers to a number of them because he told me to do so for him. So when he suddenly asked me to be his partner to a double date with his friends, I saw it as my one opportunity to get something that bears a semblance to a date with the man I've  been pinning for for the past four years...only that I didn't know it wouldn't be just a date. A proposition. 14 days with him. Can I really just have this man for just 14 days and be content with it?

Considering the fact that Leo and Keith are best friends, you'll see Keith, Danica and their kids in Leo's story. Well, I hope y'all will check it out.