Chapter 2

"YUKO-SAN!" I exclaim as I slam open the doors to the ice rink. "What's up, (Y/N)-san?" Yuko asks me after she sees my mad yet embarrassed expression. "This...this manga! The characters, they, uhm, they uhhh, dammit, they go further than I thought they would!" I shout at her embarrassedly which makes her giggle. "So? Wasn't it romantic?" She asks while leaning her head on her hand. "I-It was!" I say. "And wasn't it erotic?" She questions, now with a smirk. "It was! But is that even okay for me to read?" I reply and then ask her.

Yuko leaves the counter and comes to me while shaking her head. "(Y/N)-san, (Y/N)-san, (Y/N)-san. You are already sixteen, so you have to know about things like these." She explains. "B-But is it okay for me to feel excited?" I ask her curiously. "Of course, that's normal. Did you feel a weird feeling?" She questions. "Yeah, in my stomache. There was this tingling sensation, it...it felt good." I reply while looking down at my tummy. Yuko suddenly chuckles.

"It's weird after all for me to get excited about things like these, isn't it?" I ask her, slightly ashamed of myself. "No, no! It's totally normal! Do you get how girls seduce boys now?" She reassures me and then asks. "Yes, but it's embarrassing to do it myself." I explain. "Just imagine the boy of your dreams." Yuko says while patting my shoulder. "What's your type?" She asks me.

"Well, after reading so many manga this whole night, I found myself preferring the type of boy that is a bit cold but who is gentle deep down." I say while blushing slightly. "Now imagine a boy like that and try to seduce him." Yuko says to which I nod.

If it wouldn't be for Yuko, I would've still be clueless to romance and erotic since my mother never really talked about these things to me before. She only said that I shouldn't hang out with boys.

"Do you know someone who teaches ballet? Ah, forget it, you probably don-" I start saying but I get cut off by her. "I know someone. Let me take her to you." Yuko says and grabs my hand while storming out of the ice rink.

We jog to a building that isn't that far away from the ice rink. Yuko suddenly rings the bell next to a door which opens after several moments. "Minako-san, it's good you're here." Yuko says while smiling. "Isn't that (L/N) (Y/N)?" Minako asks surprised while pointing at me. "Nice to meet you." I say while bowing slightly. "Likewise." She says.

After explaining to her that I need help with showing seduction during a dance, she insists on helping me and leads me to her studio after saying bye to Yuko. "You have to be confident to do this." Minako explains as we start stretching. "I am confident but I'm embarrassed just by thinking about doing something like that." I admit, doing the split. "Your themes were always something like innocence, right? It's only natural. You just have to forget your past. Do you enjoy acting? Because if you do then just think about it like being another person. It's not you who is doing the embarrassing stuff, it's someone else." She explains.

I have always liked pretending to be someone else when I was younger and I do not mind acting. The idea of acting a character who is trying to seduce someone is better than me being the one who wants to seduce somebody. "That's great advice!" I tell her with a smile. "Just imagine a female character who is very confident with their body, she has a man she likes who is slowly getting bored of her. To light the fire in his heart again, she shows sides of her she has never showed him before, got it?" She tells me to which I nod.

"Alright, let's start with simple moves." She announces as she stops stretching. We turn to the mirror and look at ourselves. Minako starts of by swinging her hips to on side, then touching her feet with her hands and then slowly sliding up her legs up to her hips with her hands. I copy her while imagining being the character she described.

This woman really loves the man and she doesn't want him to leave. She noticed how he started looking at other women with hungry eyes therefore she decided to show her other sides. She shows how sexy she can actually be and what the man would be missing out on if he'd leave her.