Chapter 4

what dat tongue do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of us returned to the hot springs where we now are eating dinner together. I ask myself how i got involved with so many ice skaters in first place. Originally, I planned on travelling alone or together with coach Koji at the maximum but now here I am, eating dinner along with three other figure skaters.

I sigh as I take another bite of the katsudon that Hiroko, Yuri's mom, served us. Thankfully, I don't gain weight as fast as Yuri does and I can afford to eat katsudon almost daily while Yuri has to eat salad.

"I'm still against helping Yuri with finding his so-called Agape." I state after a moment of silence. "Awww, come one, (Y/N). You know eachother for a long time, don't you? You're just helping a friend." Victor whines

"I think it's a good idea. You don't hang out with boys your age anyways. It might help you with your performance." Koji points out while eyeing the bowl of katsudon in front of him. "Huh? What are you hinting at?" I ask him offended. "You two going out on a date would be perfect, wouldn't it?" He asks and eats. "Date? Never!" Yuri Plisetsky and I exclaim in synch. "Then just think of it as hanging out as old friends." Victor suggests while leaning his head on the table.

"He's not my friend and I have better things to do." I make clear and finish my meal. Yuri Plisetsky and I may have been at the same training camp in Russia years ago but that doesn't make us friends at all. "The only male person you're hanging out with is me. Isn't that sad?" Koji suddenly asks me.

"No, not at all. I'm happy with that." I answer, still angry about them wanting me to help Yuri Plisetsky. Suddenly, Koji grabs my chin with his hand and turns my head towards him, coming nearer with his face. "You've got a crush on me or something?" He asks in a low voice while smirking. I start blushing due to how near he his and look away from him. "No." I answer truthfully. "Oh, really? It seems like you don't want to be with anyone other than me. I wouldn't be against that but just now that I would keep you awake at night, if you know what I-" He starts whispering seductively but I cut him off by punching him into the stomache. "Idiot Koji-san!" I shout at him like a small child and look away from him.

"Guess I deserved that." He says while groaning in pain and holding his tummy. "I'll help Yuri to prove that I don't have a crush on you, Koji-san!" I exclaim angrily. Victor and Koji start celebrating, making me realise that I fell into their trap. "This is why I hate you." I say while sighing in defeat. "Yuri you need to go too. People will think you're interested in men if you don't hang out with girls." Victor says and takes a sip of sake. "Alright, alright. I get it." Yuri Plisetsky shouts in defeat.

Suddenly, Yuri's sister storms into the room and shouts Yuri's name. Yuri Plisetsky turns around in instinct. "W-Who is this?" Yuri's sister asks while pointing at Yuri Plisetsky. "His name's Yuri." Yuri introduces him. "Whaat~? Two Yuris? That's too confusing. I'll call you Yurio!" Yuri's sister says. "Huh?" Yurio exclaims angrily. "Nice to meet you, Yurio." Victor teases the young boy, making me chuckle.

Thinking of how I still need to find a song for my free program and how I still want to read manga for research, I stand up and excuse myself. "Ha, how lame. Going to bed this early." Yurio mocks with a sly smirk. "Whatever you say, Yu~ri~o." I say while teasingly emphasising his new nickname. Before he can shout at me, I leave the dinner hall and head to my room.

Starting to search for songs but not finding a good one, I decide to start reading instead. I get so into the story that I don't notice that it has gotten late. I immediately put away the book and close my eyes.

The next day I wake up due to someone knocking at my door quite forcefully. I slide open the door while rubbing my eyes to see Yurio standing in front of me in casual clothes. "You slept until now? Get ready, the sooner we go, the sooner we'll have it done." Yurio says while crossing his arms. "Done what?" I ask him while yawning. "Us hanging out." Yurio mumbles while I hear Victor shouting "date" in the backround. "Give me fifteen minutes." I tell him and close the doors.