Chapter 11

"Yeah, we just landed in Barcelona. Y-Yes, thanks again, mom. You already praised me though. You don't need to overexaggerate, I only got second and I failed a few jumps. Yes, I'll work on the jumps I failed. No, I will not ti- mom, I'm hanging up." I talk to my mother on the phone and then hang up.

"Aren't you calling your mom too often?" Yurio who is waiting for his luggage to arrive asks me. "Aren't you a little too obsessed with your grandfather?" I snap back. "Touché." He mumbles and picks up his luggage that has arrived.

Now that we finally got out luggage, we go to the rest of the group and wait for the bus, which will take us to our hotel, arrive.

Even though I laughed at Yurio for looking so girly, he completed a perfect performance. It's like he turned into a new him over night.

The day after the men's singles free program event, the women's singles short program event took place with the women's singles free program event following the day after. My first performance was great and I got a higher score than last time but I messed up on my free program. I failed jumps I never failed before. The cause of this was probably because I didn't get enough sleep.

But because I came in second place, I'll compete at the Grand Prix Final in Barcelona where we landed not too long ago.

The bus arrives and drives us to our hotel of which I hope is better than the one we stayed before. The chauffeur of the bus hops out once we reach our destination and hands us our luggage.

We walk into the hotel, making me realise that this is far different from the one in Russia. Many wealthy-looking people are walking around the lobby. Impressed by how good this hotel looks, I spin around like I'm in a movie or so.

"(Y/N), Yuri, at least check yourselves in." Yakov tells us, so I go to the reception immediately while Yurio tells Yakov to do it for him instead because he's tired. As soon as he tries to flee, a group of his fans surrounds him, screaming his favourite nickname.

I click my tongue in annoyance which scares the employee who is currently checking me in, so I apologise immediately. Once I get my key-card that I swear I won't lose this time, I make my way to Yurio, trying to help him out of his situation. Of course I'm not doing this just to help him but also to ease my jealousy.

"Can I get an autograph?" Some girls yell. "Can we take a picture together?" The others yell. Yurio gets so annoyed that he almost calls his fans ugly hags if it weren't for Lilia to stop him. Therefore Yurio accepts unhappily and takes a picture with his fans while I stand there, waiting for him to finish.

"(Y/N)! Can I get a picture?" One of his fans suddenly asks, surprising me. I thought his fans would hate me because of the rumors of us dating but apparently this isn't the case. My face brightens up and I accept which leads to me taking a picture with a few of Yurio's fans while wearing cat ears that they gave me. Saying that I can keep the ears, they say goodbye to us and leave.

I feel stupid now for getting jealous since his fans are actually nicer than I thought. "Wow, they're famous." I hear a woman say, causing me and Yurio to turn around to her. I roll my eyes once I see it's JJ and his girlfriend. "Yuri's Angels are quite famous after all. They even ship (Y/N) and Yuri." JJ explains to his wife while looking at us. "Really? But we JJ girls are better at following the rules, and we're cuter." JJ's girlfriend says.

Even though his girlfriend is beautiful, she's got a bad personality just like JJ. Yurio suddenly gets worked up and walks up to the two. "Don't diss my fans and call them ugly, you ugly-ass bitch!" Yurio yells at JJ's girlfriend, surprising me with his choice of words before I start laughing.

Just because I don't want to seem rude, I turn around and try to hold in my laughter. "So scary, help JJ." His girlfriend says. "Don't worry, he's just jealous that my fiancée is so beautiful while his girlfriend isn't that beautiful." JJ reassures her.