♡Author's Note♡

Hi! It's me, Pink!

Just as I promised, I'm out with a new story related to See You. To be precise, this story is actually based on the Hunter x Hunter movie Phantom Rouge (It's a good movie btw).

Buckle up! Because this story might solve some mysteries in 'See You'. The dark secret will finally be revealed!

This story will also be dedicated to all of Rillua's fan out there. (You guys should know what it means right? *wink*)

I've decided to publish one chapter at a time since I love to troll with you reader's feeling (Hehe I'm an evil author).

Furthermore, English is not my first language, this story might come across to you as raw and full of grammatical and spelling errors.

I would appreciate it so much if you guys could leave a comment and let me know what you think, but do keep it nice and sweet.

Alright, let's just save all the reading for the rest of the book. I hope you guys enjoy my second fanfiction... Phantom Rouge.

(If you guys enjoyed this, do give it a vote and if you don't quite do, do leave a comment on what I have to work on!)

___________________________________________

I do not own HunterXHunter and Dragon Ball, they are rightfully belong to Togashi Yoshiro and Akira Toriyama. However, the character and the book cover that I created is rightfully belong to me.

All rights reserved. None of this work can be reproduced or transmitted in any way or form without full express permission from me (the author).

Basically, please don't copy this book in any way or form because that is illegal and it's a crime if you do that. It is also punishable by law. All rights reserved to me (the author) @pinktormaline.

Love,
Pink.