Chapter 6

Third person POV

"Rin!"

Gon and Killua shouted her name the moment she lunged herself towards Uvogin. However, this time, she decided to use her Trump card. That's right-It was time for her to turn into a Super Saiyan.

With her overwhelming golden aura shrouding her entire body, her movements were faster, and one thing's for certain, her strength increased. Because of that, she was able to pack a powerful punch at Uvogin's face. But Rin was never the type to settle a fight with stronger opponents using only one punch, and so, the moment her fist landed square on Uvogin's jaw, she grabbed him by the hair and kneed his face.

It doesn't just end with that, Rin used her every chance to lay a blow on Uvogin's face and when the later was fall back a couple of feet, she charged two balls of energy beams on each of her hand and blasted them at Uvogin.

POW!

Even so, her blast was only able to send Uvogin a few meters back. The muscular man only had his grin on his face as his eyes were directed at her. And that left her eyes widened.

'That blast was supposed to send him flying until next week!'

"That's right! That's what I want! Give me more! I want more of that thrill!!!"

Seconds later, Uvogin flashed before her eyes and grabbed her by the head crushing Rin to the ground.

"Grr...!"

While Rin was struggling to escape from his iron grip, Gon and Killua focused their Nen on their right hands and laid a punch on the back of Uvogin's head.

POW!

As if his head was made of steel, that blow didn't even hurt him, instead, he swung Rin towards the two of them and they crashed into other broken parts of the building.

CRAASHH!

"O-ow..." Gon winced in pain.

"That... guy... he's too strong." Killua clutched his stomach as his eyes were focused on Uvogin.

His eyes were trembling as cold sweat trailed down his face. It's no surprise, even when Rin was in her Super Saiyan state, she could only send him a few feet back and that's all there is to it. If Rin were supposed to be the strongest in her golden form but still had no chance against Uvogin, what could he and Gon ever do to defeat him? However, before the white-haired could utter another word, Rin stood up. Her fist was clenched but what bothered Killua the most was the gleam in her eyes.

'Rin, you--?!'

The corners of Rin's lip were twitching, her body trembled, though it was not due to her being afraid of the man before her. No, not at all. It's quite the contrary, adrenaline rushed through her veins and she could feel the surge of pure excitement growing within her.

Her lips curled up into a fierce grin sending chills down Killua's back.

That's when they heard Uvogin's laughter from afar.

"That's it! Your eyes! You're just like me! You are... A BEAST!" Uvogin continued to laugh with his red aura blazing around.

Meanwhile, Rin flared up her own golden aura to match his. The corner of her lip tugged into a mischievous smirk.

"I'm not a beast..." Rin muttered as she cupped her hands to her side. "I am... A SAIYAN WARRIOR!!!"

With that last outburst, Rin thrust her hands forward shooting out her favorite attack.

"KAMEHAMEHAAA!!!"

A stream of powerful energy beam was directed to Uvogin. The attack had caused a cloud of dust to scatter everywhere as smoke covered the entire area.