Chapter 2

Third person POV

Gon swiped his Hunter License entering his license code and Leorio began handling the computer, typing anything that is necessary to attain the information needed

"The search result is coming out," Leorio said and a few seconds later, an image of a map popped on the screen.

"Whoah, that's way too many... How are we gonna find the right place?" Rin said crossing her arms as her eyes trained on the map with multiple red dots on it.

"Guess we'll need to narrow it down a little..." With a few clicks, the image zoomed in but the red dots are still too much to count.

"Why don't we try places that are within ten minutes from here?" Killua suggested.

"I'll try that." Leorio worked with his hands and type everything that was necessary until a search result came out.

"The Totoria district, huh?"

"Is that man's hideout somewhere in there?" Gon inquired.

"Yeah, but the range is still a bit broad, and we'll have to check the spot one by one," Leorio noted with knitted eyebrows.

"Why do you make it sound so impossible? It's not like we can't handle it." Rin scoffed.

"Rin's right. This many should be doable." Gon agreed.

"Yeah." Killua nodded.

"As much as I'd like to go with you..." Leorio trailed.

"Leorio, you stay here and take care of Kurapika." Gon said.

"Yeah, you can leave that to me."

"Well then, let's get started right away! I'm itching to have a look at that creep's face!" Rin pounded her fist in the air with a wide grin splattered across her face. The excitement wired her body like she was plugged into the mains.

"Yeah!"

Not wanting to waste any second, Rin dashed out of the cyber cafe leaving Gon and Killua with a low chuckle. They knew she was excited for any action alright. After all, it's been a while since they had a challenging job to do.

Gon followed Rin action and headed for the exit when Killua halted his footsteps.

"Huh, wait! Gon, you forgot your Hunter license!"

"Hold it for me!" He turned to face Killua before opening the entrance door. Just then, Rin head popped out of it and eyes searching for her friends.

"Guys! Hurry up, we have a lot to cover!"

With that, Gon and Rin left the building. Killua looked at his excited friend with a deadpanned look and let out an exasperated sigh.

"Guess I'll have to." He placed Gon's Hunter license in his pocket before running towards his friends who were waiting outside.