A Smooth Landing

yoo, since i last updated this story theres been new people added to the gc! theyre all beautiful and i love them sm but i cant really think of a way to add them to the story, im sorry! ilu guys. anyway, here comes another chapter of this fricking shitpost, enjoy huntys.

With all the anxiety and energy that comes with catching a plane- the girls managed to survive the whole trip- only just.

The Aussie girls arrived at London airport, to see Rae and Jasmin welcoming them with loving arms. They had been at the airport for only half an hour before The other girls' Sydney flight arrived. 

They all greeted eachother, slightly overwhelmed that Rae and Jasmin were real, and standing right in front of them! After another half-hour of chitter chatter, the girls called multiple taxi cabs to come and escort them to their luxurious home for the next three weeks. The cabs arrived almost instantly, picking the pannies up and driving them to their location.

When they arrived at the house, they realised it would be more realistic to call it a mansion, because that what it really was.

The outside was painted with golden fairy lights, dangling from the balcony gates. It had creamy-white walls and a huge wooden door - it was beautiful, to say the least - and they hadnt even been inside yet.

Elise and Sophie stepped inside, fingers intertwined. Elise turned to the rest of the group with tears in her eyes, "Its... perfect" she said softly, with a huge smile on her face

"LET ME SEE" Amy barged past the lovestruck couple and her eyes widened as she looked around, it really was perfect. Above them, a chandelier hung from the high roof, to the right of the door, a beautiful staircase curved up and around to the next level, where all the bedrooms were. Infront of them was a huge kitchen, next to it a black leather lounge placed in front of a 370 inch screen tv- it was bigger than a cinema screen.

"How did you afford all this Tamara?" asked Pauline in awe

"It was only like eighty-thousandish its not too bad" Tamara replied casually

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" Tayla screeched as she pulled Tam into a tight hug, joined by the rest of them soon after.

They all walked inside, eyes widening as they gazed over every corner of the place. Eventually, they made it up the stairs to where the bedrooms were. TJ let out a high pitched scream as she walked into her room- it was decorated perfectly to fit her personality- so were the rest of the girls rooms.

Each of the pannies walked into their own room having the same reaction as TJ. The rooms were gigantic, almost big enough to fit 5 double beds side by side, and the girls had a room each! The rooms were each painted with a golden glow, casted by the sunlight shining through their bedroom windows.

After they all unpacked, they decided to go explore the place. They walked outside the large back doors, leading towards a huge outdoor area, surrounding what almost could be called an Olympic swimming pool.

An hour later, they decided to give Dan and Phil a call, so Sahalie sat on the couch, got out her phone and put it on speaker, while the other girls crowded around her.

She dialed Dan and Phils home phone and almost instantly, Phil picked up

"Hello?"

"HI!!!!" all the girls yelled in unison, almost blowing him away from the phone.
"We're in a mansion!" Georgia shouted excitedly before Phil could even get any words out
"Yeah its so cool it has a pool and a big tv and-"

"woah woah slow down" Phil cut Abi off "I'll get Dan, hes probably on tumblr or something right now"

Mumbled agreements and laughter came from the girls on the other side of the phone. Soon later, they heard Dans voice, he sounded tired.

"Hi guys-" Dan started- soon to be bombarded by the pannies muffled voices, all explaining the house to him and Phil."

After about 4 hours of talking to the two boyfriends, the girls decided to go to sleep- it was almost 1am after all.

Sleeping was never easy, but it was especially hard when you got to meet your internet friends the next day. At about 2, the girls had drifted off, except for Sophie and Elise of course, who were busy making out.